Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Hubby just called and on his way home from work and he wants Supper (I am busy finding links for Quilting Board) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/hubby-just-called-his-way-home-work-he-wants-supper-i-am-busy-finding-links-quilting-board-t147084.html)

snicktrain 08-23-2011 01:06 PM

He seems to always be getting in the way of your creativity. lol :-D :-D
But what would we do without the distractions??? :wink:

yesyoucan 08-23-2011 04:16 PM

Some men

Greenheron 08-23-2011 04:19 PM

If DH is on the way, he's sure to pass SOMEPLACE where he get take out. Give YOU a break.

shnnn 08-23-2011 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by patimint
I read "my dear hubby is coming home" and thought how wonderful you have a dear hubby to cook for. I have one now, but have twice lost a dear hubby, and if you think it is hard to stop what you are doing to fix the darling dinner, just imagine how sad it is to have to fix dinner for one. Just rambling on, count your blessings, use the crockpots and make it a bbq night once a week (men don't seem to mind cooking if they can grill something on the bbq)

I know - I do appreciate my husband, but it doesn't stop me from getting exasperated with him from time to time - or to roll my eyes at some of his foibles! But at the end of the day - I'd be lost with out him, so most times I indulge him.

pjnesler 08-23-2011 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by craftybear
humm,

men they just don't get it, ha ha

I always tell him I am busy on the computer (for my day job)
1. finding links for all of you
*** Total number of users: 33315

2. working on my blogs
3. finding recipes for my recipe blog

it is a never ending job, rofl

so I will go fix supper and find links afterwards see you later!

"Presure Cooker" time! I just recieved mine last week - ordered it from QVC. It's an electirc one and SOOooooo easy to use, the house was smelling great so fast, and dinner was done in a flash. Mom used to cook in one all the time, raising 4 kids, and having both a day and night job, she had to!

How about some great "Presure Cooker" recipes for the blog? ;) yum

MelodyWB 08-23-2011 04:51 PM

Mine cooks..I leave him alone all day..he has certain jobs..as do I..he keeps upstairs clean..trash..dog walking..he cooks supper by 7 every night and cleans his mess..then he's on his on things..works good !!

tatavw01 08-23-2011 05:56 PM

how about KFC!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rose Cactus 08-23-2011 06:06 PM

Tell him you sure would like to have some pizza would he please bring some home.

alwayslearning 08-23-2011 06:17 PM

Doesn't he know we depend on you? And we do!

Nancy Ingham 08-24-2011 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by pjnesler

Originally Posted by craftybear
humm,

men they just don't get it, ha ha

I always tell him I am busy on the computer (for my day job)
1. finding links for all of you
*** Total number of users: 33315

2. working on my blogs
3. finding recipes for my recipe blog

it is a never ending job, rofl

so I will go fix supper and find links afterwards see you later!

"Presure Cooker" time! I just recieved mine last week - ordered it from QVC. It's an electirc one and SOOooooo easy to use, the house was smelling great so fast, and dinner was done in a flash. Mom used to cook in one all the time, raising 4 kids, and having both a day and night job, she had to!

How about some great "Presure Cooker" recipes for the blog? ;) yum

My Mom used a pressure cooker all the time to feed all 10 of us, but I had forgotten that and have never used one myself...I do use a slow pot quite often.

Craftybear...I honestly do not know how you do all that you do...thank you for all the help that you have given me and I am sure many others daily. Hugs and blessings!! :thumbup: