Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   I need your help, Please! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/i-need-your-help-please-t56564.html)

Lady Shivesa 07-27-2010 08:23 PM

I'll go see if I can find the page so I can vote for him. :)

Ditter43 07-27-2010 08:36 PM

Ok, I voted...His really was the most origional one I saw!

danmar 07-27-2010 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by Lady Shivesa
I'll go see if I can find the page so I can vote for him. :)

I sent you a PM.

danmar 07-27-2010 08:58 PM

Well, in the last hour and a half, since I posted this, here's what is happening. Baily had 24 votes and several others were in the lead. The highest number of votes then was 38. He was behind 14 votes.

Now, Baily has 36 votes and the highest number of votes is 40. We still need more.

Thank you all for your wonderful response!!! I really appreciate your voting!
Marilyn

HobbySue 07-28-2010 03:45 AM

I've cast my vote for Bailey. Wishing him lots of luck and hope he wins, he looks like a very charming fellow. Sue

quiltinghere 07-28-2010 04:05 AM

Originally Posted by danmar

Originally Posted by Prism99
Why don't you just post a link to the website here? He'd probably get a lot more votes that way, because it's easier.

I can't. Quilting Board rules. You have to register, (Name, email and a password) to do it. I guess because you can only vote once. I'll send you a PM with the link.
Thanks alot,
Marilyn

HuH?

danmar 07-28-2010 04:10 AM

Originally Posted by quiltinghere

Originally Posted by Prism99
Why don't you just post a link to the website here? He'd probably get a lot more votes that way, because it's easier.

I can't. Quilting Board rules. You have to register, (Name, email and a password) to do it. I guess because you can only vote once. I'll send you a PM with the link.
Thanks alot,
Marilyn

HuH?

Yeah! You can put anything on here for people to go to or to do where you have to register, according to Admin.! I put a topic on here once, which was deleted because Admin thought you had to register. Turns out you didn't and I was allowed to put it back on. Who knew!????

sasseyib 07-28-2010 03:29 PM

I also googled it and have voted. He has a nice sexy smile. Let us know how he does.

danmar 07-28-2010 04:03 PM

I want to thank all of you who are going to or have voted for Baily Hort! I really appreciate this! It means alot to me!
Marilyn

ksea 07-28-2010 04:08 PM

Hi everybody! I could really use your help. My grandson Baily Hort in Nebraska has entered a photo contest at his orthodontists office. They had to complete the sentence, "Webb Orthodontics is......". (His answer is really cute! He'll be 13 next month.) Anyways, the winner is whoever gets the most votes. You can only vote once and there is only 1 week to vote.

The winner of this contest will receive a Dell Laptop Computer!!! So.... BAILY HORT needs all the votes that he can get. He really wants a computer and it would really be cool for school and home. If you would be willing to vote for Baily Hort, I would greatly appreciate it. He hasn't got the most votes at this point, but with all of your help I'm sure he could win the laptop! PM me for the website address if you will.
Thank you so very much!
Your friend,
Marilyn

Ok Marilyn I just voted for Baily, it looks like he has more votes than anyone else right now, good luck to him.