Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   I-Phone (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/i-phone-t99240.html)

Sadiemae 02-12-2011 08:47 PM

Why do they call it a Blackberry, sounds like something to eat...

quiltstodo 02-12-2011 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by wanderingcreek
I have the I-Phone3. I used to have a blackberry but since we are on a family plan with my son, DIL and DD, when they upgraded to the I-Phone4, they gave me the old (3 mos old) I-Phone3. It is okay but I don't use it for all of the features it has. I do play games on it while I am waiting for my DGS to come out of school. There is very little parking close to his school so people get there early(at least 1/2 hr) so it helps pass the time.

I also got one due to upgrades and in most ways I miss my blackberry

melslove 02-12-2011 09:35 PM

No but i would love to have one :)

Sapphire_Rae 02-12-2011 09:41 PM

No, but starting to get interested in them. Don't think our carrier supports them here in Montana. (Yes, we DO have running water and electricity!)

frugalfabrics 02-12-2011 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by Sapphire_Rae
No, but starting to get interested in them. Don't think our carrier supports them here in Montana. (Yes, we DO have running water and electricity!)

LOL...my friend has one and she showed it to me...and it interested me too...that's why I was asking.

patricej 02-13-2011 12:13 AM

my son tried to show me all the fancy-shmancy features of the phone i own.

too much information! :lol:

quiltsillysandi 02-13-2011 03:05 AM

My son has the iPhone 3, several of my friends have the new iPhone 4 and they all love the phone...I guess it just all depends on how you use your phone.... I do know the video and picture quality is really good....There are alot of very cool applications you can easily download...some are free.....Most you subscribe to, costing around $5.00, per application you download...So you have to be careful about that...I'm due for an upgrade and I'm going to get one...:) :) :)

San
FL

tutt 02-13-2011 05:43 AM

I have an iphone 4 and I LOVE IT!!!! Best phone I've ever had and I've had several. Easy to use and the camera on it is awesome.

mollymct 02-13-2011 06:18 AM

I do and I like it because I can also keep my music and audiobooks in one place. I use the calendar and notepad all the time. It IS rather easy to accidentally call people you don't intend to! I'm a clumsy texter on the iPhone...do miss my Blackberry buttons in that respect.

mollymct 02-13-2011 06:19 AM

Originally Posted by tutt
I have an iphone 4 and I LOVE IT!!!! Best phone I've ever had and I've had several. Easy to use and the camera on it is awesome.

Oh, yes, I have to say I love the camera! I get lots of pics I otherwise wouldn't catch and it's easy to transfer the photos to my laptop.