Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   This is insane! Pics added (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/insane-pics-added-t20150.html)

Shadow Dancer 05-15-2009 10:19 AM

2 Attachment(s)
This is how much we have as of 1:05pm, those foot prints are mine, had to run to the house from my sewing room in my slippers! LOL

MadQuilter 05-15-2009 10:27 AM

There is no happy medium any longer - we will be crispy in 100 degree weather which is 20 above normal.

Bundle up and stay safe.

Shemjo 05-15-2009 10:29 AM

I am so sorry you are experienceing SNOW!
We are having a glorious Spring day here in St. Louis!
Skeat, I did stop at an Estate Sale today, and got a muumuu for $1, but I haven't brought it in yet, it has to go straight to the washer because the house reeked of stale cigarrettes and beer! Sorry about the ticket!

quilter1962 05-15-2009 11:31 AM

Absolutely insane SD

Hope it clears as quick as it's appeared - now listen no more running in your slippers from your sewing room to the house you might slip. :wink:

Tisha

Skeat 05-15-2009 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Shemjo
I am so sorry you are experienceing SNOW!
We are having a glorious Spring day here in St. Louis!
Skeat, I did stop at an Estate Sale today, and got a muumuu for $1, but I haven't brought it in yet, it has to go straight to the washer because the house reeked of stale cigarrettes and beer! Sorry about the ticket!

Well, we are turning really dark here again this afternoon...hopefully blows waaaay north of you! Looks not nice! And, is sounds like you had a great bargain today! I think you were at my cousins:)LOL
I like your footsteps in the snow shadow...what a nice retreat to go to! Skeat

sewsewquilter 05-15-2009 12:33 PM

No fun for you. :( Sorry about your flowers.

Mplsgirl 05-15-2009 01:45 PM

Oh, Shadow! Why do they call it Global Warming?!! Can you throw sheets and things over your flowers? That's what I do here in IL when we have a frost. And what were you doing runnin' in your slippers? I hope everything survives.

eparys 05-15-2009 02:36 PM

Well , Shadow, this sounds like a perfect reason to stay at home and sew!! Everyone here in NH tells me that is is not that unusual to have snow in May - but so far it has been reasonable weather - No snow so far. Hopefully we are safe now!!

Stay warm - those flowers will come back :cry:

judee0624 05-15-2009 02:39 PM

awww,Shadow. Thank you for reminding me of why I don't live in that area anymore. Your flowers will come up again, I am sure. Mother Nature rules!

judee

sewjoyce 05-15-2009 02:58 PM

Oh Shadow -- I'm so sorry!! I hate snow so much that I just can't imagine living where you do :cry: But it was 85 degrees here today with so much humidity it was hard to breathe and we're due for bad thunderstorms later on this evening. Maybe a snow storm in May wouldn't be such a bad idea...