Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   meet our new furbaby (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/meet-our-new-furbaby-t54162.html)

auntiehenno 07-14-2010 08:50 PM

My daughter and family have a ittle one like yours and his name is IKE and he loves me too! :) IKE just curled up on my chest this afternoon and purred! They are so precious.

moma-gayle 07-14-2010 08:58 PM

They are absolutely adorable and you will enjoy their company and antics! It is so very special that you have rescue kitties to live with you.
Cat lover,
Gayle

moonrise 07-14-2010 09:53 PM

How adorable! Congrats, and thanks for adopting them from a shelter. :thumbup:

DH and I have 4 kitties, 3 of which came from the county shelter and 1 came from a rescuer. They're each about a year apart, with the youngest just under a year old. 3 are males, 1 is female. They get along wonderfully, often playing and cuddling together. The female is very petite and ladylike, but can whoop the boys in a wrestling match any day! :lol:

You're going to have so much fun, and will get so many laughs from them. :) Oh, and get a laser pointer if you don't already have one. ;-)

zz-pd 07-15-2010 12:34 AM

He is so cute. I just got one handed to me, that is 2 to 3 weeks old. I am to old to be getting up in the middle of the night to bottle feed our new baby. I will post pictures tomorrow or Monday. god bless. Penny

sewnsewer2 07-15-2010 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by moonrise
How adorable! Congrats, and thanks for adopting them from a shelter. :thumbup:

DH and I have 4 kitties, 3 of which came from the county shelter and 1 came from a rescuer. They're each about a year apart, with the youngest just under a year old. 3 are males, 1 is female. They get along wonderfully, often playing and cuddling together. The female is very petite and ladylike, but can whoop the boys in a wrestling match any day! :lol:

You're going to have so much fun, and will get so many laughs from them. :) Oh, and get a laser pointer if you don't already have one. ;-)

Our Daisy is the same way! :lol: :lol:

Ok, we have a name for the other little boy, DH came up with "C3" (for cat #3). Not to imaginative huh?

sandpat 07-15-2010 10:58 AM

Oh yes...you will have a ball with them! I just meant (about being a glutton for punishment)...that they are playing and can be destructive little boogers...we had 3 kittens all the same age and they destroyed all of our Azaleas in the front of the house. The cats seem to be a little better behaved if they aren't all the same age....of course, they aren't nearly as much fun to watch either :wink: :lol:

sewnsewer2 07-15-2010 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Oh yes...you will have a ball with them! I just meant (about being a glutton for punishment)...that they are playing and can be destructive little boogers...we had 3 kittens all the same age and they destroyed all of our Azaleas in the front of the house. The cats seem to be a little better behaved if they aren't all the same age....of course, they aren't nearly as much fun to watch either :wink: :lol:

Yeah I know but we are training them now. :lol: Daisy is a begger which we are correcting. Get 'em while they are young! :lol:

sewnsewer2 07-15-2010 03:44 PM

Well, C3 just wasn't the right name for the other little boy. His new name is Romeo, because it fits, he's such a lover! :lol:

Sugarpumpkin 07-15-2010 03:50 PM

I like that much better than C3! :D

FunkyMonkey 07-15-2010 03:57 PM

that is sooo cool that you are going to get him his brothers and sisters! You are a good person!