Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   My first grandchild is here! He's gorgeous! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/my-first-grandchild-here-hes-gorgeous-t17634.html)

Pam Pollock 05-16-2009 11:25 PM

Congratulations!! He is adorable!!! Grandchildren are so much fun!!

Bevanger 05-17-2009 07:36 AM

Awwwwwww how precious. A very handsome young man
CONGRATS

estherblair 05-17-2009 06:01 PM

Presious i know what you mean i'm expecting two- great grand sons in august. oh they are so wonderful congrats hold him all you can they sure grow fast...

quiltmaker101 05-27-2009 12:20 PM

2 Attachment(s)
More new pics! Tyler is getting so big! They don't stay small for long.

He has such a good disposition and sense of humor. He thinks it is hilarious when I blow bubbles with gum. He sticks his tongue out and makes slobber bubbles to imitate me.

We are all having a blast, especially MY grandfather (great, great grampa) who missed having a boy of his own.

mcdaniel023 05-27-2009 12:27 PM

There is nothing like grandmotherhood. It is truly the best thing in life. He is a doll. Congratulations!

Tink's Mom 05-27-2009 12:34 PM

What a heartbreaker!!!Congrats, Grandma!

amma 05-27-2009 01:58 PM

He gets cuter with every picture :D :D :D I just love the one with his great grampa, it's priceless :D :D :D

Mplsgirl 05-27-2009 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by estherblair
Presious i know what you mean i'm expecting two- great grand sons in august. oh they are so wonderful congrats hold him all you can they sure grow fast...

Are they twins? I'm expecting 2 grandsons in August - twins - (not great- ones)! How wonderful for you.

And the new pictures are priceless!

Mplsgirl 05-27-2009 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by quiltmaker101
More new pics! Tyler is getting so big! They don't stay small for long.

He has such a good disposition and sense of humor. He thinks it is hilarious when I blow bubbles with gum. He sticks his tongue out and makes slobber bubbles to imitate me.

We are all having a blast, especially MY grandfather (great, great grampa) who missed having a boy of his own.

Oh, if you could crop that picture of the 2 of them looking at each other. It brought tears to my eyes!

omak 05-27-2009 03:13 PM

Your grandpa (who is a few years older than my daddy would have been - - today, as a matter of fact!) Anyway, your grandpa, who is old enough to be my daddy has HUGE hands!
I can't see any price tag on that boy baby, so I guess you aren't looking to pass him on, eh?

Speaking of hands ... suggestion? Could you get a picture of baby boy's hand in great grandpa's? (you'll thank me for it later <g>)
The little hands in the big hands .... they are just soo cool!
And, congratulations on your grandbaby!
You have a beautiful family .... all FIVE generations!
May your tribe increase!