Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   new tv season (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/new-tv-season-t269884.html)

slbram17 09-12-2015 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by tapper (Post 7314819)
I agree.
It needs a jolt.
It's still one of my favorite shows.

A jolt would be they file for a separation, but still have to work together. Not going to happen.

slbram17 09-12-2015 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by Snooze2978 (Post 7314919)
Just found the reruns of Castle and have been enjoying them this summer. Have my DVR programmed to record the new season already. Also a fan of Bones too.

I watch the reruns...like them better than the last couple of seasons.

regm 09-13-2015 03:11 AM

I watch too much TV now as it is, can't imagine having Netflix also. Besides, we already pay too much for computer, phone and TV, so I'm very cheap about adding another bill. Besides the ability to DVR a program, I've got 3 VHS recorders on 3 different tv' s that I can use. Wait for programs to go to DVD and then get the shows from the library.

Geri B 09-13-2015 05:36 AM

Tv watching has gotten so complicated.....Hulu, Zulu, Netflix, direct Tv, AT&T, xfinity.....a bowl of alphabet soup.......what kicks me is on my choice on some remote channel they are offering programs, series, movies that are older than my children!........I don't want that clutter, but if I delete those I also delete some channels that I do watch...so I pay for this buffet of oldies!

tessagin 09-13-2015 06:15 AM

For some reason the new season just doesn't matter. Some of the shows have become so played out. Always finding myself wanting or going to do something else.

Fizzle 09-13-2015 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by MaryKatherine (Post 7314805)
I Binge watch the seasons on Netflix. Does this happen to anyone else?

Oh my gosh! Yes I do! And it's horrible.... That feeling of " now what are we gonna watch?"

Butterfli19 09-13-2015 06:43 AM

I started watching "Mistresses". Used to watch "How to Get Away with Murder" but sort of lost interest. "Castle" was really good until they got married, it seemed to take the tension and innuendo away. I like "Bones" but haven't watched it in quite some time. Anyone watch "Project Runway"?

Onebyone 09-13-2015 09:04 AM

Netflix is $8 a month. Watch on any device that has wi fi. Anyone can watch as much as they want anywhere or anytime on one account. I use Roku for the tv. It's a one time buy.

Seaside gal 09-13-2015 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by MaryKatherine (Post 7314805)
I Binge watch the seasons on Netflix. Does this happen to anyone else?

Hee hee I feel the same way MaryKatherine!

ladydukes 09-13-2015 10:39 AM

tv viewing

Onebyone, we have Dish but would LOVE to get rid of it IF we ould watch the stations/shows we like with Netflix, Hulu, Roku or whatever. Any idea how we can find out if our favorites are available? We record/watch series on FX, TNT, etc. My husband likes A&E, History, IFC, as well as FXNWS. I like ID, Forensic Files, HGTV, etc. We watch a lot of local channels as well.

Originally Posted by Onebyone (Post 7316183)
Netflix is $8 a month. Watch on any device that has wi fi. Anyone can watch as much as they want anywhere or anytime on one account. I use Roku for the tv. It's a one time buy.