Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   one day....... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/one-day-t20499.html)

Mousie 05-24-2009 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by butterflywing

Originally Posted by JoanneS
FOFLMBO :lol: :lol:

What brought on this pearl of wisdom :? :?

a long life of bitchiness, whining and nagging. you should try it. works every time for me

B, sometimes, it works so well for me,...I'll tell you a short-short:
'twas December 24th, I had been summoned at 10:30 the night before, to come get a shot, first thing.
Had been on sewing machine all night long. Stopped at 5:30a.m. to take a shower, eat and zooooom......
Told nurse...I am sew busy, I am gonna have to hire someone
to bitch and moan.
She liked that so much, she said she was going to use it. :wink:

Bevanger 05-24-2009 12:31 PM

omg too funny lol

Lady Crafter 05-24-2009 12:49 PM

Quiltncrazy and butterflywing ....

Love them BOTH !! Seems to describe me to a T !!!

JoanneS 05-24-2009 02:21 PM

OMG - I love you both, B and QNC!

Mousie 05-24-2009 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by JoanneS
OMG - I love you both, B and QNC!

sending the luvs, right back atcha, Joanne! :XD:

sandpat 05-24-2009 04:21 PM

OMGosh!!!! Tooo funny!!!!! I'll have to use QnC's on DH and I'll just have to share B's with my friends... :lol: :lol:

2K 05-24-2009 04:38 PM

One day, long, long ago,
there lived a man who did everything his wife expected him to do.

Then she woke up
and she realized he only existed in her dream.

The End

2K 05-24-2009 05:21 PM

I'm sorry to have offended anyone. Thinking the first part was just a joke, I made a comment I shouldn't have made. Unfortunately, I've found on this board, one can't delete their own post upon finding out they may have offended someone, so I offer this.

I publicly apologize for hurting anyone's feelings, and I will not post again. There is far too much pain in this world to be causing pain over a bad joke.

Sorry I can't just delete the post. This will have to do.

Mousie 05-24-2009 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by 2K
I'm sorry to have offended anyone. Thinking the first part was just a joke, I made a comment I shouldn't have made. Unfortunately, I've found on this board, one can't delete their own post upon finding out they may have offended someone, so I offer this.

I publicly apologize for hurting anyone's feelings, and I will not post again. There is far too much pain in this world to be causing pain over a bad joke.

Sorry I can't just delete the post. This will have to do.

Hi, 2K...umm, unless someone private messaged you, which would be nun'o'mine....could you tell me just a little bit more about what offense you feel you have infracted?
no hurt feelings, here. your right about not deleting...but only after twenty minutes. For twenty minutes after you post, you can hit the edit button, unless I am completely mistaken...and delete your words.

littlehud 05-24-2009 07:02 PM

I love short stories. Especially this one. :D :D :D