Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Papa Murphy's pizza (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/papa-murphys-pizza-t76013.html)

mzsooz 11-12-2010 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by amandasgramma
PS - I'm no way connected to PM's pizza joints.....wish I were - could get them cheaper....LOL

And you can use your food stamps there!

Gramof6 11-12-2010 09:45 PM

Amandasgramma you had my very favorite pizza! Next time add tomatoes and garlic. Yummmm makes it fantastic. We love Papa Murphy's. Their Cinnamon Wheel dessert is so good also! Love it for breakfast!

kristen0112 11-12-2010 09:47 PM

We don't get it often, but today we bought a Papa Murphy's pizza --- my half is the Chicken Bacon Artichoke deLITE....DH's was the bacon bacon bacon one. He said his was good -- I say mine was the best pizza I've ever had!!! :mrgreen: Usually I'm a canadian bacon/pineapple pizza lover....but wanted a change. The crust is SUPER thin -- which we love. Wow!!! Try it folks, it's wonderful!
:thumbup:

PS - I'm no way connected to PM's pizza joints.....wish I were - could get them cheaper....LOL

Both of those are good. Figaro's here in West Salem, has a Mediterranean pizza that's really good with pesto, artichokes, feta cheese, olives, onions so good.

amma 11-12-2010 10:07 PM

I love Papa Murphy's too :D:D:D

Minnesewta-sam 11-13-2010 06:22 AM

I always keep the coupons from PM in my car, so I can buy one every chance I get. We love the "papa's favorite" which has about everything on it.

amandasgramma 11-13-2010 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by Gramof6
Amandasgramma you had my very favorite pizza! Next time add tomatoes and garlic. Yummmm makes it fantastic. We love Papa Murphy's. Their Cinnamon Wheel dessert is so good also! Love it for breakfast!

The one I had did have garlic on it....tomatoes DOES sound like it would top that one off. We have the cinnamon wheel sitting here waiting to be baked...YUM!

amandasgramma 11-13-2010 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by kristen0112

We don't get it often, but today we bought a Papa Murphy's pizza --- my half is the Chicken Bacon Artichoke deLITE....DH's was the bacon bacon bacon one. He said his was good -- I say mine was the best pizza I've ever had!!! :mrgreen: Usually I'm a canadian bacon/pineapple pizza lover....but wanted a change. The crust is SUPER thin -- which we love. Wow!!! Try it folks, it's wonderful!
:thumbup:

Both of those are good. Figaro's here in West Salem, has a Mediterranean pizza that's really good with pesto, artichokes, feta cheese, olives, onions so good.

I lived in west Salem until 5 yrs ago!!!!!!! I MUST have seen you at that Figaroes --- I noticed your picture a coupla months ago and kept thinking I knew you!!!!!!

Janet L52 11-13-2010 12:21 PM

We keep the coupons in our car too - just in case we have a "pizza emergency"! Yesterday, we got the "Gourmet vegetarian" and it was great. Just loaded with fresh vegetables.
Any of their pizzas are good!

laurac 11-13-2010 12:59 PM

chicken and artichoke delite - its super!