Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Picture of new kittens.. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/picture-new-kittens-t132390.html)

damaquilts 06-23-2011 05:08 AM

Lol, you aren't kidding! After *LAST* spring, I had 6 (count them SIX!) Scottish Fold cats (abandoned) show up on my porch this spring. I call it the Invisible Neon Sign! It exists! ;-)[/quote]

now my DD would have taken one of those in a heartbeat.
She wants a Scottish Fold.
My house use to be like that. All the strays and neighbors dogs who got out would come to my house. Even from the next street over. lol A friend told me that back during the depression the hobo's would put marks showing houses that would give them food etc. She said the animals marked my house like that. My cat's name was Hobo because of that. Seems your house has the same marks. LOL

nwm50 06-23-2011 05:16 AM

Looks like their butt is pointing at us? Very plump/black looking very huggable kitties!! I want one to cuddle right now although i do have 2 cats already. Sam (tabby) likes to sit on me while im reading the board and Reidar(Tuxedo) does too when Sam isn't on my lap!
As for Cheshirepat...those are all adorable cats.

Diana Lynne 06-23-2011 05:25 AM

[quote=twinkie]Diana, maybe you can put one of them in your Secret Pal package next month. They are so cute.

LOL, I can see that now..My SP getting a box opening it and finding a fur ball with claws, hissing and spitting..

:lol:

purrfectquilts 06-23-2011 05:28 AM

Oh, so cute and huggable. Thanks for the pictures.

OmaForFour 06-23-2011 05:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I have attached an enhanced pic so you can see the individual kitties. Hope it comes out on the board. They are soooo cute!

Originally Posted by Diana Lynne
We had a neighbor that "left" a pregnant cat..Another neighbor and I have been taking care of her..A couple of weeks ago, she (the cat) came scratching at my door at 10:30 pm..Ran into my daughter's room, under the bed and had her fist kitten in about 30 minutes..Here they are about 2 weeks old..They are getting so cute and are starting to play a little bit..Its going to be hard to let them go..there are 5 of them :)

Black Kitties Sleeping
[ATTACH=CONFIG]215592[/ATTACH]

Thusnelda 06-23-2011 05:53 AM

Aaah, now I can actually distinguish heads and tails in the black blob. I even see some ears.

llcathey 06-23-2011 06:12 AM

the mom must of know you would help her out, why can't people take there pets to paws or shelters instead of leaving them to strave is beyond me,can't wait to see more pictures as they get older

Cheshirepat 06-23-2011 07:07 AM

[quote=Thusnelda
Your picture gave me a start. That cat looks so much like the one I had a couple of years ago and that died way too young (two years old and already eaten up by cancer). Is this really a ginger female? They are really rare. Anyway, she's a beauty.[/quote]

Yes, and to top that, she's a polydactyl too! I'm sorry my picture gave you a start, and sorry to hear about your loss...it's NEVER easy, but that is so young to lose one.

Apologies for the threadjack, Diana Lynne - that new pic is MUCH better - can see all their fuzzy wonderousness now!

kwhite 06-23-2011 07:10 AM

They look like they are braided together. LOL. I love kittens.

jillaine 06-23-2011 07:24 AM

ooooh do please keep posting more photos.