Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Ray (Our adopted kitty) goes missing (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/ray-our-adopted-kitty-goes-missing-t135162.html)

craftybear 07-07-2011 09:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Jumping up in down, so glad you found your cat

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by greenini
WOO_HOO-the prodigal cat returned last nite at 9 PM. Had we not had such an awful time getting on line after I stopped crying I would have notified you all!

Seems he wandered out and some other campers were feeding him. He stayed near the spot we had lost him in and they had moved us just a few rows over. He may have heard Geo calling him as he did go over that direction earlier in the evening.

I was ready for bed in just my t-shirt and underwear when we heard a great big knock on the front window. I said what is it? and the man said I think I have something you want so I said is it Ray and there he was being held by the security guard. I skinned into my shorts in about 1 sec flat and just held him! He looks a bit the worse for wear and is now sleeping very soundly in the motel room we took for the nite as our friends in NH needed us to delay a nite.

All is now well in Ray, Geo and Greenini land.
Thank you for all your support and help!

materialgrl 07-07-2011 10:10 AM

You have made my day,I was so sad for you and Ray,I thank every one who prayed for his return.This is a special place where we can gather in spirit and well wishes till all is safe,give him a hug from materialgrl,and advise him not to make us worry like that again.LOL.

Qwiltylady 07-07-2011 11:28 AM

You made my week. Its been a tough week and I so needed good news. Thank you for taking the time to post.

kuntryquilter 07-07-2011 12:16 PM

I am so HAPPY, I am crying. Give Ray a big hug from me.

Farm Quilter 07-07-2011 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by kuntryquilter
I am so HAPPY, I am crying. Give Ray a big hug from me.

Oh yeah, sitting here sobbing like he was mine! Well, he does belong to my quilt-sister, so I guess it's all in the family!!! Praise the Lord for His goodness and mercy.

All Thumbs 07-07-2011 01:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Goosebumps! When I saw your post there was a sigh of relief for you. Above I mentioned finishing up a cat UFO in Ray's honor so here is a photo of Ray's friend in my quilt. Not quite done yet but knowing that Ray is safe at home, I can really zip through finishing it up for Guild and will tell Ray's story during show-n-tell. Thank you dear Lord for taking care of this lost cat.

greenini 07-07-2011 01:44 PM

He's getting plenty of hugs, and I'm not letting go of him until I'm good and sure he can't jump out, the little (beloved) turkey!

zyxquilts 07-07-2011 01:45 PM

I just love a story with a happy ending!

nativetexan 07-07-2011 01:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh I too am so pleased he found you again. now i can sigh relief!!

calicoquilter 07-07-2011 01:54 PM

Oh what a relief that you found Ray. I have been so worried. Give him some extra hugs. Now I'm sure you can enjoy the rest of your vacation.