Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   S*o*m*e*t*h*i*n*g~~~joined me for breakfast (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/s%2Ao%2Am%2Ae%2At%2Ah%2Ai%2An%2Ag%7E%7E%7Ejoined-me-breakfast-t102643.html)

QBeth 02-24-2011 08:14 AM

I purposely don't plant white crocuses because they look too much like snow when they bloom! :-)

dreamer2009 02-24-2011 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
It is beautiful-do you want the two feet plus that I still have?? :-D
Hugs
April

can't say as I do...normally I like sharing; but not so much with snow !!
Christmas before last I had to get to Joann's on Christmas Eve day to use "ALL" those wonderful coupons and is was snow and ice and ended up putting my car in a ditch !! good thing had neighbors son with me; he got it out. was so upset told him to just drive home safely. when I got home I was besides myself because I couldn't use "ALL" those coupons !! I called the store and told them what happened and they said not to worry just get in when storm is over :)

feline fanatic 02-24-2011 08:17 AM

:lol: :lol: Can sure tell us folks who are stuck in the "snow belt" from the "Sun Belt" responses.

Snow belt: Keep it, I'm sick of it, want some of mine?

Sun Belt: Ooooh so pretty.

hehehehe.

dreamer2009 02-24-2011 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by feline fanatic
:lol: :lol: Can sure tell us folks who are stuck in the "snow belt" from the "Sun Belt" responses.

Snow belt: Keep it, I'm sick of it, want some of mine?

Sun Belt: Ooooh so pretty.

hehehehe.

ROFLMBO

thequilterslink 02-24-2011 08:24 AM

YUCK, keep it, i am sick of it LOL

mypatookis 02-24-2011 08:39 AM

Looks like you live in the beautiful pacific northwest. I cringe at the site of this shi... er... "stuff". It also joined me for breakfast and I would be so happy if it would be gone by lunch. ;-) The trouble with our snow is it never seems to stay snow... always turns to ice right away. The next couple of nights are going to be cold! Well, cold for us anyway. Now... snow snow go away... bring us all a nice SPRING day! :D

Jim's Gem 02-24-2011 09:20 AM

Brrrrrr.....

It is beautiful. We have never seen that where I live!!!

I have, when I lived in Denver for a couple years.

Kas 02-24-2011 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by mypatookis
Looks like you live in the beautiful pacific northwest. I cringe at the site of this shi... er... "stuff". It also joined me for breakfast and I would be so happy if it would be gone by lunch. ;-) The trouble with our snow is it never seems to stay snow... always turns to ice right away. The next couple of nights are going to be cold! Well, cold for us anyway. Now... snow snow go away... bring us all a nice SPRING day! :D

Sue, come with us to the Pacific Nortwest Flower and Garden Show! My DH is taking me for my Birthday (earlier this month) to the show on Saturday. The weather says we are getting more of it tonight. The kids love it, but I have gotten Grinch-like when it comes to snow. My daughter was asking me last night why she had to finish her homework when school was going to be out for the rest of the week! How's that for wishing something into existance?

dreamer2009 02-24-2011 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by Kas

Originally Posted by mypatookis

Sue, come with us to the Pacific Nortwest Flower and Garden Show! My DH is taking me for my Birthday (earlier this month) to the show on Saturday. The weather says we are getting more of it tonight. The kids love it, but I have gotten Grinch-like when it comes to snow. My daughter was asking me last night why she had to finish her homework when school was going to be out for the rest of the week! How's that for wishing something into existance?

lol...I thought about going to Pacific Northwest Flower and Garden Show but not sure I want to drive in any of this.

Kimkankwilt 02-24-2011 09:32 AM

We MIGHT get some of that white stuff here in So. Cal on Saturday morning....I CAN'T WAIT....