Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Thinking Of Opening a Donut & Coffee Shop (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/thinking-opening-donut-coffee-shop-t48741.html)

cjomomma 06-08-2010 12:37 PM

True

marsye 06-08-2010 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltingGrannie
O.k. we needed a sign for Marsye's business

24 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY !@#$%^&*()_(*&^%$#@#$%^&*

craftybear 06-08-2010 04:44 PM

Marsye is back in business, we missed you but we got served other foods, ha ha

Originally Posted by marsye

craftybear 06-08-2010 04:46 PM

cool sign

wvdek 06-08-2010 04:48 PM

Too funny. DH and I were in ****** today and when I was in JA's shopping for VBS costume fabric, he went to Dunkin Donut. OOOOhhhh, I love their Bavarian Cream donuts. So, as I sit here eating one, y'all drool.

cjomomma 06-08-2010 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by wvdek
Too funny. DH and I were in ****** today and when I was in JA's shopping for VBS costume fabric, he went to Dunkin Donut. OOOOhhhh, I love their Bavarian Cream donuts. So, as I sit here eating one, y'all drool.

Your a mean one. LOL

QuiltingGrannie 06-08-2010 05:08 PM

We can change it if you want, but we have customers (members) from around the world and I'm sure they can run it while you sleep. :idea:

marsye 06-09-2010 05:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)

We can change it if you want, but we have customers (members) from around the world and I'm sure they can run it while you sleep. :idea:
Thats good because I need all the beauty sleep I can get!

QuiltingGrannie 06-09-2010 06:14 AM

Thats good because I need all the beauty sleep I can get!

You're beautiful just the way you are.

HeatherQuilts 06-09-2010 06:17 AM

*Edit* I didn't read all the replies before posting this....great minds think alike!

Why not make it a combination coffee/donut AND quilt shop?? Of course....you'd have to make them separate...don't want any sticky mess on the fabrics... I know!! Put a sink in between the shops with a sign that says "Please wash your paws before petting the fabrics" LOL

I've been craving donuts too...but I've been craving a lot lately.... good ole' pregnancy! :lol: