Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Weight loss challenge with a prize.............Oct sign up (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/weight-loss-challenge-prize-oct-sign-up-t67384.html)

MissyGirl 10-07-2010 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Originally Posted by MissyGirl
Okay...

Here are the results so far on the card survey:

Card #1 - 2 votes

Card #2 - 1 vote

So far so good. Thank you all for helping me to choose which one is better!

Missy

What card survey??????? What did I miss?????????

Goto page 18 and about the middle is my post. I want your opinion on which Christmas card is better.

So. Go there. And VOTE. :)

Missy

Short an Sweet 10-07-2010 08:07 AM

lol it depends on what you want to say?
#1 is so sweet and young love
#2 ya'll just look so so happy

trupeach1 10-07-2010 08:16 AM

Missy this is my vote and why. I vote for #1. In #2 you could really see your beautiful face, you both are smiling and look happy but it looks like you posed for it which you were. It makes a nice card however in #1 you both look more natural, like Mike was giving you a loving embrace someone called your names you turned to look and they just happened to snap the picture. I like the more natural un posed look of #1.

MissyGirl 10-07-2010 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
Missy this is my vote and why. I vote for #1. In #2 you could really see your beautiful face, you both are smiling and look happy but it looks like you posed for it which you were. It makes a nice card however in #1 you both look more natural, like Mike was giving you a loving embrace someone called your names you turned to look and they just happened to snap the picture. I like the more natural un posed look of #1.

I agree. The polling has ended. #1 is the one I picked. I will have the cards by the 14th! Not bad at all. I ordered 40 of them so we have enough for our families and friends.

I cannot wait to get them! :)

Thank you everyone for sharing your opinions!! You guys rick!

Missy

Cat18 10-07-2010 09:04 AM

I'm a little late, but I want to be included in the October challenge! Doubt I will even get close to winning, but have lost 14# since I started in August, so I'm enjoying the benefits!

I also need the name/address for the September winner.

katyquilter 10-07-2010 09:09 AM

It's Thursday, and I just walked for 15 minutes during lunch and I'm eating a salad while reading the board (not a candy bar like last week) :)

MissyGirl 10-07-2010 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by katyquilter
It's Thursday, and I just walked for 15 minutes during lunch and I'm eating a salad while reading the board (not a candy bar like last week) :)

Yay for you!! Sounds like you are having a good day. Keep on keeping on!

Missy

trupeach1 10-07-2010 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by Cat18
I'm a little late, but I want to be included in the October challenge! Doubt I will even get close to winning, but have lost 14# since I started in August, so I'm enjoying the benefits!

I also need the name/address for the September winner.

It was SandraD Please PM her for her addy

JanTx 10-07-2010 10:10 AM

I'm in weight watchers and had lost 30 pounds from last Oct. - May, but gained 10 of them back over the summer. Sigh. So here we go again.

I'll be making a fat quilt also so I'm hoping that keeps my hands busy!

I'll do great for 3 - 4 days and then lose my sanity and eat everything in the house! Last night it was animal crackers I keep for the grandboys.

SandraD 10-07-2010 10:31 AM

I've been looking into joining Anytime Fitness. Does anybody use this facility? What do you think? The weight loss is going great but I'd really like to tone as well. Currently I'm walking around 12 miles a week and doing one curcuit training (1 hr) a week. I know I need to build more muscle.