Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Weight loss challenge with a prize.............Oct sign up (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/weight-loss-challenge-prize-oct-sign-up-t67384.html)

dgrindey 10-11-2010 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by pamelajean73
Took me over an hour to catch up last night, but I have checked the watch box and can pay closer attention. What a great group on here! I am newer to the board and this is my first month participating in the challenge. I am sitting here having some special k with bananas for breakfast hoping to stay good ALL day!

It is a great group and I have not been able to chat with them for about 3 wks because of some problem. I am glad to be back too

dgrindey 10-11-2010 08:17 AM

I've lost 1 lb. last week and WW says that's good. Ok--I'll take that. Going to yoga today which I love. I'm the oldest person in there and can't move like these young ones but I try hard. It is somewhat helping my fybermyalia which is a good thing and I feel more energized. My brain is working better too!! Tomorrow is weigh in for WW. Hope I love another pound or more. So far I've lost 9 lbs since I joined last month. Have a great day all of you.
Donna

trupeach1 10-11-2010 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by SandraD
I will take my grandson for a walk this evening. I will be babysitting tonight and he loves to be outside. He is 6 months old.

Well you can just walk that cutie to my house and leave him here!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

trupeach1 10-11-2010 08:47 AM

A Peach UPDATE..................I have a waist, not a tiny waist but one never the less. Even though I haven't been losing much or exercising when I look down my belly doesn't seem as BIG. Today I looked in a mirror dressed in undies and low and behold there is a little curve for a waist. Now isn't that a wonder????????????

cjomomma 10-11-2010 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
A Peach UPDATE..................I have a waist, not a tiny waist but one never the less. Even though I haven't been losing much or exercising when I look down my belly doesn't seem as BIG. Today I looked in a mirror dressed in undies and low and behold there is a little curve for a waist. Now isn't that a wonder????????????

That's great!!! I've started pulling out clothing that was too small that are fitting now!!

quilter on the eastern edge 10-11-2010 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by cjomomma

That's great!!! I've started pulling out clothing that was too small that are fitting now!!

Me too! Isn't it a great feeling? :lol:

CAROLJ 10-11-2010 09:50 AM

That is wonderful!

CAROLJ 10-11-2010 09:53 AM

I could see and feel my rib cage! I can see hip bones. It was a bit of a shock, I forgot I had them.
I'm still not feeling well. I hope this will be over by tomorrow.

trupeach1 10-11-2010 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by quilter on the eastern edge

Originally Posted by cjomomma

Me too! Isn't it a great feeling? :lol:

YAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!! You are doing great.
I still have a STOMACH but on the sides by the hips in goes in.

bronald 10-11-2010 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by SandraD
I will take my grandson for a walk this evening. I will be babysitting tonight and he loves to be outside. He is 6 months old.

He's so darned cute.