Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Weight loss challenge with a prize.............Oct sign up (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/weight-loss-challenge-prize-oct-sign-up-t67384.html)

kapatt 10-14-2010 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
I'm trying to do my nightly workout and the motivation just isn't there. Seems like it is taking everything I got to get this done tonight. UGH!!!!! I think mentally this has been a hard week for me. The kids are on fall break and driving me nuts. Ofcourse there is the thing with DD losing her retainer and the bills. It seems like the price of everything has gone way up but our income is smaller. DH found out yesterday that where he works they are not gonna give raises this year to anyone but I bet the big wigs will get theirs. Sometimes I get so tired of living like this. I can't afford to buy new clothes for my kids when they need them. I don't even want to think about Christmas, it's hard enough at B-Days. Sorry I will stop whinning.

We also went through hard times when our children were small but my children loved Christmas. They are now in their mid-twenties and they still love Christmas. They don't love Christmas for the presents. They love it for the traditions we have at Christmas. I was thinking that it may help to start your own traditions for Christmas.

bronald 10-14-2010 01:37 PM

I started loosing weight in May I was wearing a size 20. I just bought 3 dresses on sale really good prices, and they are Drum Roll Please a size 14. Woo Hoo. I'm so proud of myself. While we were out we bought some exercise equipment as it will be hard to go out and walk in the winter. I'm afraid of slipping and falling on ice.

cjomomma 10-14-2010 01:41 PM

Congratulations Bonnie!!! That is awesome.

lauriejo 10-14-2010 03:43 PM

Has anybody heard from Trupeach today? She was feeling bad yesterday and I haven't seen her post today.

cjomomma 10-14-2010 03:56 PM

She hasn't been on since she posted yesterday. I was hoping she would get to feeling better quickly.

buffy2 10-14-2010 04:42 PM

Congratulation Bonnie
Ada

CAROLJ 10-14-2010 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by bronald
I started loosing weight in May I was wearing a size 20. I just bought 3 dresses on sale really good prices, and they are Drum Roll Please a size 14. Woo Hoo. I'm so proud of myself. While we were out we bought some exercise equipment as it will be hard to go out and walk in the winter. I'm afraid of slipping and falling on ice.

Woo hoo is right, you are doing great!

dgrindey 10-14-2010 07:59 PM

Way to go, Bonnie.

bronald 10-14-2010 08:27 PM

thanks Everyone. I hope Trupeach is well. Hope she was just busy today and couldn't get on.

Quilting Di 10-14-2010 09:06 PM

Finally have read through all the postings....whew! My "exercise" for the day was Pilates this morning and a massage tonight. Now to get my healthier eating under way. That means a trip to the grocery, which I do not enjoy. Oh well, if not tomorrow, then 1st thing Sat. You are all such an encouragement. Hope I can report some loss soon. Nighty nite!