Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Weight loss challenge with a prize.............Oct sign up (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/weight-loss-challenge-prize-oct-sign-up-t67384.html)

Leota 10-14-2010 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by lauriejo
Has anybody heard from Trupeach today? She was feeling bad yesterday and I haven't seen her post today.

YES, I talked to Tru on the phone... she was doing a little better but still having issues with the vertigo so wasn't moving too fast.

cjomomma 10-15-2010 06:10 AM

Originally Posted by Leota

Originally Posted by lauriejo
Has anybody heard from Trupeach today? She was feeling bad yesterday and I haven't seen her post today.

YES, I talked to Tru on the phone... she was doing a little better but still having issues with the vertigo so wasn't moving too fast.

Thank you for letting us know.

bronald 10-15-2010 06:18 AM

Good Morning everyone. May God bless all of your efforts today and give us all victory over our bulging waists.
Trupeach I hope you are feeling better today and Missy I havn't seen you for a day or so. I hope everything is going great in your world.
Get out there everyone and move your bodies you'll feel better for it.

MissyGirl 10-15-2010 06:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by bronald
Good Morning everyone. May God bless all of your efforts today and give us all victory over our bulging waists.
Trupeach I hope you are feeling better today and Missy I havn't seen you for a day or so. I hope everything is going great in your world.
Get out there everyone and move your bodies you'll feel better for it.

Oh Bonnie thank you for your well wishes! I am actually dealing with a horrible sinus infection. UGH. I am finally going to take myself to the doctor today. But first I have to wait until my case manager comes to fill my med box for the week. That is priority number 1.

My mom is going to play poker with my step-dad for the day. Then tomorrow she is meeting with the General that is here for this huge inspection at the air force base. He is a really nice man and mom just thinks the world of the General. He used to be her boss.

I am thinking about what I am going to need to make for dinner. I kind of have to think about it in advance so I do not binge or eat crap.

Anyway...I miss you guys and I hope I feel better soon so I can be back to my ornery self.

Missy

cjomomma 10-15-2010 06:45 AM

Missy you are so funny!! In Ca. the Mental health system is in the toilet. Love the pic.

MissyGirl 10-15-2010 07:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by cjomomma
Missy you are so funny!! In Ca. the Mental health system is in the toilet. Love the pic.

Why thank you thank you thank you!

This picture is from my most recent obsession:

I'm not right in the head.com

Hehehe!!

thelondonzoo 10-15-2010 07:11 AM

Been doing well the last few days but this morning I feel blah. Maybe because it's so overcast. I'm taking my daycare kids bug catching this afternoon so spending some time outside should do me good. I've been doing well writing down what I eat and I really hope it pays off next Wednesday when I weigh myself again. Hope you all have a good day.

StitchinJoy 10-15-2010 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by thelondonzoo
Been doing well the last few days but this morning I feel blah. Maybe because it's so overcast. I'm taking my daycare kids bug catching this afternoon so spending some time outside should do me good. I've been doing well writing down what I eat and I really hope it pays off next Wednesday when I weigh myself again. Hope you all have a good day.

Christina, I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. I had the flu in September and it's no fun. I was sick for 2 weeks, eating chicken soup, crackers, and ginger ale, and that's it. The good news is that I lost 8 lbs in 2 weeks.

StitchinJoy 10-15-2010 07:18 AM

I had a really funny start to the day today!

I've lost 42 lbs since April, and my underwear is falling off. So yesterday I ordered 2 packs of panties- a package of assorted brights and one of assorted pastels.

I got the email order summary this morning, noting
BRIEFS 1 BRIGHT ASS
BRIEFS 1 PASTEL ASS

Before I even got coffee this morning, I had my first laugh of the day!

cjomomma 10-15-2010 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by MissyGirl

Originally Posted by cjomomma

Why thank you thank you thank you!

This picture is from my most recent obsession:

I'm not right in the head.com

Hehehe!!

LMBO!!!! I thought about doing that a few times. I wonder if it will actually work????