Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Weight loss challenge with a prize.............Oct sign up (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/weight-loss-challenge-prize-oct-sign-up-t67384.html)

trupeach1 10-24-2010 05:57 AM

I guess I shouldn't complain Sunday is weigh in so even though for the past few weeks I have been bedridden and eating crap do to that fact I gained 3 lbs. Now if I would have gained 3 lbs when I was eating healthy and moving around doing daily chores etc. I would have been upset with the gain but I don't think a 3 lb is gains too bad under the conditions of which I gained.............did this rambling make sense???????????

cjomomma 10-24-2010 06:27 AM

Yes Tru it made perfect sense. You must be feeling a little better today or atleast I hope you are!! I haven't had a good week either. My eating is fine but I haven't exercised though my body feels as if I done a vigorous workout each day. The slightest movement makes everything hurt but I keep moving anyway, I've never been one to let pain stop me.

lauriejo 10-24-2010 06:51 AM

Maybe it's the changing weather, my joints have been really bad this week. I have been having a lot of trouble going up and down steps. Sitting outside for 4 hours yesterday on bleachers didn't help either. But, when I put on my jeans yesterday I didn't have to suck in to zip up! Woohoo maybe when I weigh in tomorrow I will have finally lost some weight.

CAROLJ 10-24-2010 08:08 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
I guess I shouldn't complain Sunday is weigh in so even though for the past few weeks I have been bedridden and eating crap do to that fact I gained 3 lbs. Now if I would have gained 3 lbs when I was eating healthy and moving around doing daily chores etc. I would have been upset with the gain but I don't think a 3 lb is gains too bad under the conditions of which I gained.............did this rambling make sense???????????

Hope you start to feeling better soon.

CAROLJ 10-24-2010 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by lauriejo
Maybe it's the changing weather, my joints have been really bad this week. I have been having a lot of trouble going up and down steps. Sitting outside for 4 hours yesterday on bleachers didn't help either. But, when I put on my jeans yesterday I didn't have to suck in to zip up! Woohoo maybe when I weigh in tomorrow I will have finally lost some weight.

Woohoo, to the the zipper! Isn't it a wonderful feeling!

cjomomma 10-24-2010 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by thelondonzoo
I have not been doing well at all. My cycle is all messed up this month and it's just another month that passes without me being pregnant. I ate a WHOLE bunch of chocolate birthday cake and have been binging on sugar. :( I know it's hormones and I know it will pass but I've just been depressed. I want to be a mommy already. We've been waiting for 6 years!!! *sigh* I guess I just need some time to get over this and get back on track. I know the more weight I lose the better chance I'll have at getting pregnant but it's so hard to believe when my cycle is so messed up like it is.

Sorry...don't mind me, I'm hormonal.

Christine I understand what you are going thru. It took us 8 months to get pregnant with our first. I think I put on 50lbs. from depression during that time. It took 6 weeks for our second and 7 years for our 3rd. There was one more between the 2nd and 3rd but it was a tubal pregnancy. I still get depressed over the one we lost. I have a tilted cervic (sp?) so that didn't help at all. I have never given natural birth because of that. Anyway we had given up on a 3rd child after 3 yrs. and were totally surprised we I did get pregnant. Infact we were shocked that our ages we were gonna have a little one to take care of. I seriously thought God was crazy but I wouldn't trade him for all the money in the world. Just give it time, I say that and I don't know how long you have been trying. You can cry to us anytime you need too!!!!!

trupeach1 10-24-2010 03:47 PM

OK so for those of you who think I just hang around and have nothing to do and DON'T quilt since I never post pic MJ posted pic's of the baby quilt top I just finished. If you want to see it it is titled.............Attic windows a very Catholic quilt.

mommamac 10-24-2010 03:51 PM

I'm new on board so am too late for Oct. Looks like you do it every month? I'll be on the look out for Nov. sign up.

MissyGirl 10-24-2010 04:05 PM

OK so for those of you who think I just hang around and have nothing to do and DON'T quilt since I never post pic MJ posted pic's of the baby quilt top I just finished. If you want to see it it is titled.............Attic windows a very Catholic quilt.

I tried searching for it but couldn't find it. Wanna help the clueless find your picture? :D

Missy

trupeach1 10-24-2010 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by MissyGirl

I tried searching for it but couldn't find it. Wanna help the clueless find your picture? :D

Missy

Here's the link
http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-72073-1.htm#1773556