Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Weight loss challenge with a prize.............Oct sign up (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/weight-loss-challenge-prize-oct-sign-up-t67384.html)

luckylindy333 10-26-2010 12:27 PM

Sorry I signed up for this challenge but have not been watching the posts. I am kind of new to the board. I was going to Weight Watcher's faithfully every week and lost 15 pounds, but recently have stalled. I have not lost anything at all this month. I have been walking a lot and working out with weights, so maybe I am just getting firmer. I hope so!

trupeach1 10-26-2010 12:37 PM

Carrie I love the blocks, I like basic paterns like sq in sq or pinwheels. Cute fabric hehehe!!!!!!!

So I weighed myself this morning it is alway on Sunday but I gained and wanted to see if I gained anymore. I did I am up to 184.4. The good news is it is not about 185 that is all I kept telling myself I CAN NOT WILL NOT go above 185 ever again. I just wish I felt better, the ears are still bothering me. The lady is going grocery shoppin tomorrow so I will have more easy diet food. I ill have her get the salades in a bag to I don't have to wash and cut lettuce and she will be getting cottage. Cooking a preping is no big deal to me I have a degree in culinary arts but when you cna't stand up to do it I have to take the easy way.

New breakfast oatmeal with OJ and cranberries. It is actually too sweet for breakfast I think I might save it for an after dinner snack.

luckylindy333 10-26-2010 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by StitchinJoy
I had a really funny start to the day today!

I've lost 42 lbs since April, and my underwear is falling off. So yesterday I ordered 2 packs of panties- a package of assorted brights and one of assorted pastels.

I got the email order summary this morning, noting
BRIEFS 1 BRIGHT ASS
BRIEFS 1 PASTEL ASS

Before I even got coffee this morning, I had my first laugh of the day!

:-D :oops: :-D

cjomomma 10-26-2010 12:54 PM

You know Tru this nice quilter sent me the center fabric but I can't remember who! LMBO!!!

MissyGirl 10-26-2010 01:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by trupeach1
Carrie I love the blocks, I like basic paterns like sq in sq or pinwheels. Cute fabric hehehe!!!!!!!

So I weighed myself this morning it is alway on Sunday but I gained and wanted to see if I gained anymore. I did I am up to 184.4. The good news is it is not about 185 that is all I kept telling myself I CAN NOT WILL NOT go above 185 ever again. I just wish I felt better, the ears are still bothering me. The lady is going grocery shoppin tomorrow so I will have more easy diet food. I ill have her get the salades in a bag to I don't have to wash and cut lettuce and she will be getting cottage. Cooking a preping is no big deal to me I have a degree in culinary arts but when you cna't stand up to do it I have to take the easy way.

New breakfast oatmeal with OJ and cranberries. It is actually too sweet for breakfast I think I might save it for an after dinner snack.

You use OJ in your oatmeal? Do tell more about that...it sounds great but it does sound sweet.

I miss you girl!

Missy

trupeach1 10-26-2010 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
You know Tru this nice quilter sent me the center fabric but I can't remember who! LMBO!!!

Well according to the SS thread I am on the naughty list......sigh.........

trupeach1 10-26-2010 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by MissyGirl

You use OJ in your oatmeal? Do tell more about that...it sounds great but it does sound sweet.

I miss you girl!

Missy

Miss you too Missy, and everyone else. Today I am not as bad but it is raining so there is no one working on the house making noise with power tools.

Ok so I don't make a whole serving of oatmeal for breakfast only 1/2 because I don't like to eat in the morning but know you have to. this is what I do.

1/4 c oatmeal (not instant)
1/2 c OJ
3 tbsp dried cranberries

put in it all in a bowl and microwave for 2 minute 22 seconds. The reason for the 2 minutes 22 second it is easier to push the 2 button 3 times on the microwave. Make sure the bowl is large enough or it boils over. I also make it with apple juic and raisins, it's not as sweet.

MissyGirl 10-26-2010 03:35 PM

On MY list you are da bestest!!

Missy

MissyGirl 10-26-2010 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by MissyGirl

I miss you girl!

Missy

Miss you too Missy, and everyone else. Today I am not as bad but it is raining so there is no one working on the house making noise with power tools.

Ok so I don't make a whole serving of oatmeal for breakfast only 1/2 because I don't like to eat in the morning but know you have to. this is what I do.

1/4 c oatmeal (not instant)
1/2 c OJ
3 tbsp dried cranberries

put in it all in a bowl and microwave for 2 minute 22 seconds. The reason for the 2 minutes 22 second it is easier to push the 2 button 3 times on the microwave. Make sure the bowl is large enough or it boils over. I also make it with apple juic and raisins, it's not as sweet.

Oh ok. Gotcha. I am going to have to try it tomorrow since it is going to snow tonight. Can you believe that? Whoa---snow!

Missy

cjomomma 10-26-2010 05:18 PM

We are just gonna have to do something about that!!
I think you are a very nice person.