Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
  • Received a Kindle Fire HD...now what??? >
  • Received a Kindle Fire HD...now what???

• Received a Kindle Fire HD...now what???

Old 12-29-2013, 12:23 PM

You can import your pictures from your phone to the Fire. I did that yesterday. Then you can make a puzzle out of one of your pictures. Get a puzzle download/app.
    Old 12-30-2013, 12:22 AM

This sounds just like me! Can't figure out how to delete the book I've read. Can I forward the book to my hubby's Kindle now that I'm finished reading it or does he need to "purchase" it for his? Wish there was a little "cheat sheet card" that gave brief, necessary helping points! I believe our public library has a person to help with these new devices so had better make an appointment. Perhaps you have this service as well. Let's wish ourselves luck!!
    Old 12-30-2013, 05:07 AM

Originally Posted by PKGranny
    This sounds just like me! Can't figure out how to delete the book I've read. Can I forward the book to my hubby's Kindle now that I'm finished reading it or does he need to "purchase" it for his? Wish there was a little "cheat sheet card" that gave brief, necessary helping points! I believe our public library has a person to help with these new devices so had better make an appointment. Perhaps you have this service as well. Let's wish ourselves luck!!
    Go to your Amazon account and sign in. When you do, run your cursor under your name and a menu will appear. About seven lines down it says 'Manage your Kindle'. When you click that on there will be a tab that says 'Actions' for each item you have loaded on your Kindle. Clicking that tab on will give you 3 choices; one being to delete it from your Kindle. Also, if you notice on the left and on that entire page when you first open 'manage your kindle' there are all sorts of helps. Hope this helps you.