Royal Wedding,

Old 04-28-2011, 04:40 AM

I will be watching. I'm so happy for William. ♕ We just need to get that cute Harry married too ♔
Old 04-28-2011, 05:06 AM

I am making a 'Groom's Cake' today. What quilter doesn't like chocolate. I will be up at 04:00 to join the party.

Lady Kathleen
Old 04-28-2011, 05:55 AM

I AM GOING TO WATCH AND NOT MOVE STARTS HERE AT 4 PM IN AUSTRALIA.
Old 04-28-2011, 06:39 AM

Originally Posted by MIJul
Sorry, I could not care less and every time I hear the names "Wil..." well, they don't even get both names out and I've hit the channel button. Is there ANY one else that feels the same, or am I the only person in the world not interested in the least? I'm not saying that it's bad or anything negative about it, but it just doesn't appeal to me personally.
NO--you're not alone. If it was a special on how to help the homeless vets and children, I would be glued to the TV.
All the money spent on this could go a long way helping those who need it the most.
Old 04-28-2011, 06:47 AM

i agee its a bit to much hoopla a wedding is a special thing but i cant help wonder if they wish they could have a more normal life and not so many media people chassing them around prying into there lives
Originally Posted by pollym44
Sorry, I could not care less and every time I hear the names "Wil..." well, they don't even get both names out and I've hit the channel button. Is there ANY one else that feels the same, or am I the only person in the world not interested in the least? I'm not saying that it's bad or anything negative about it, but it just doesn't appeal to me personally.
NO--you're not alone. If it was a special on how to help the homeless vets and children, I would be glued to the TV.
All the money spent on this could go a long way helping those who need it the most.
Old 04-28-2011, 07:09 AM

I wonder how many of you will say ''Yes to the dress''
Old 04-28-2011, 07:40 AM

I love to hear about them - and let it just go on and on - it sure beats what else is on tv anymore; politics till you can puke - all the taxes, and illegal goings on, the wars we are getting into - all the death, hatred, storms in the southern states( don't get me wrong - my heart goes out to everyone touched by those horrible storms) but for a change this is something on the light side - beats the corruption we hear day in and day out otherwise... so I'll vote for Wm and Kate right now! :) :-D
Old 04-28-2011, 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by dakotamaid
Taping it to watch later without all the boring stuff, me I just want to see the dresses!!
Me too. It starts at 1:00am. We don't get the day off like you do in the UK.
Old 04-28-2011, 07:58 AM

Sorry, it starts at 1 am here and that is when I tend to be in bed! lol
Anyway, Charles and Diana didn't come to my wedding! lol

TreeFrog
Old 04-28-2011, 07:58 AM

I dont get to sleep till after 3 am so I wont be up. I do hope that during all this wedding HOOPLA that everyone says a prayer for all of the US folks that are dieing and loosing their homes to Tornadoes. [just missed us]