signatures

Old 09-22-2011, 06:09 PM

I love it!!! Thanks
Old 09-23-2011, 04:11 AM

test
Old 09-23-2011, 04:30 AM

Glad it worked for you. That is a beautiful Daylily for your avatar.
Old 09-23-2011, 04:42 AM

Originally Posted by Dogwood Quilter
Glad it worked for you. That is a beautiful Daylily for your avatar.
here is another one, called Tennessee Sensation, a 2001 introduction of Lee Pickles cultivar .
The small yellow with the red eye ring, is a Terri Jones introduction. Terri is the friend that lives over in Plant City FL that I pick up and take to the daylily meetings. She doesn't drive due to bad eyesight, she is considered legally blind due to her albino-ism.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-261033.jpe  
Attached Images  
Old 09-23-2011, 05:05 AM

Thanks for the tip!
Old 09-23-2011, 05:05 AM

Uhoh.. I'm seeing double.
Old 09-25-2011, 07:38 AM

testing
Old 09-25-2011, 07:39 AM

testing
Old 09-25-2011, 07:40 AM

testing one more time
Old 09-25-2011, 09:39 AM

Sorry I haven't kept up with this topic. But it looks like about half of you are having troubles getting your signature to work. I just looked into it for another member and I think I might know what it going wrong. Just in case there is anyone still checking this topic, I thought I would post here to see if this answer helps anyone.

Go to http://www.mylivesignature.com . Start the signature wizard and go through steps 1 through 3 to generate your signature.
(Just as a side note, a lot of folks don’t seem to want to change the background color behind their signature. When you get to Step 4, you can choose to change it and the color of your font as well. You can even make the background color match the background color of the Quilting Board, so there is no perceptible background color. Where it says Click to change the Background color: if you want it to match the QB, set it at #F2F0C6 .)
Then move on to the next steps.
See where the last page says: "Finished! The signature is ready." They lie. ;) Then it gives Your signature ID, followed by a really long number? I think a lot of you are stopping at this point. Well this number will not do you any good, because your signature isn’t really ready to use yet! Copying and pasting your signature ID will not work, as you've found out to your frustration already.
Look a little lower on the page. See where it says :
Want us to animate this signature?
Want to download this signature?
Want to use this signature?

Click where it says “Want to use this signature.” this will direct you to another page with two codes.
The HTML code is used for adding signatures to blogs, websites, e-mail messages.
You want the BB code, which is used for adding signatures to forums. So click on “generate BB code” then on the next page, click on “Generate a code for my handwritten signature”. This will direct you to yet ANOTHER page with your signature preview and then, below that FINALLY! "Your Generated BB Code for your signature.
Copy this code. It should look something like "img (in brackets)http://signatures.mylivesignature.com/a whole bunch of numbers.png/img(in brackets again)"
Hint: Save this code in a file on your computer so you don’t have to go through the whole process if something goes wrong.
Now, come back to the QB. Go to your own profile page. Scroll down to the section where you write “General Information”. Paste your BB code into the box set aside for Signature. You can also add quotes under your signature here if you like. Now, click “update general info”. Check a recent posting. Your new signature should be in all your postings.
Good luck everybody!