So...I'm thinking its...

Old 05-30-2009, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by MadQuilter
Originally Posted by JoanneS
Flash my ta tas? - first I have to haul them up from my waist!
The ONLY good thing about that prospect: instead of buying an expensive bikini, you only need to get swim trunks and tuck em in.

Ho Ho Ho. I'm NOT laughing. But I do get HALF a laugh - I had reconstruction at the same time as my mastectomy. And then the doc 'lifted' the other boob to sorta match the reconstructed one. That's the GOOD news. The BAD news is that it will bow to gravity again in about 6 months. S**t. Oh well, I'll tuck that one in.
Old 05-30-2009, 08:29 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by MadQuilter
Flash my ta tas? - first I have to haul them up from my waist!
The ONLY good thing about that prospect: instead of buying an expensive bikini, you only need to get swim trunks and tuck em in.

Ho Ho Ho. I'm NOT laughing. But I do get HALF a laugh - I had reconstruction at the same time as my mastectomy. And then the doc 'lifted' the other boob to sorta match the reconstructed one. That's the GOOD news. The BAD news is that it will bow to gravity again in about 6 months. S**t. Oh well, I'll tuck that one in.
well, guess all us women could move to the moon, to defy gravity! :lol:
Old 05-30-2009, 08:49 PM
Power Poster

We don't need to go to that extreme....I have found that if I stand on my head everything falls right back into place, the wrinkles all smooth out and I look like I am 20 again :D :D :wink: :wink: :D :D
Old 05-30-2009, 09:18 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by amma
We don't need to go to that extreme....I have found that if I stand on my head everything falls right back into place, the wrinkles all smooth out and I look like I am 20 again :D :D :wink: :wink: :D :D
you don't get two black eyes doing that, lolololol!!!???? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 05-30-2009, 09:19 PM
Power Poster

amma, maybe that's why you look 20, you can't see?
Old 05-30-2009, 09:22 PM
Power Poster

Patti, sorry your thread got so hijacked tonight. while you were in bed, or at mare stare...but you left the door unlocked, and crazy ppl, have gone all over this board tonight...hooting and hollering and pming all kinds of stuff...won't say who, or name names, but it starts with Qc, amma, and gaigai...um, shh! don't tell them I told you,...lol! :wink:
It all started with wings...and went downhill from there, lol! :lol:
Old 05-30-2009, 09:56 PM

You guys are a 'hoot'! I needed a good laugh!
Old 05-30-2009, 10:24 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by amma
R U kidding? I couldn't manage to stand on my head WHEN I was 20 - if I attempted it at 51 who knows what I would break/destroy/rearrange/lose.....My luck, the parts that sink backward would suffocate me.
Old 05-30-2009, 10:29 PM
Power Poster

Well, I am 51 also....I just HAD to give this a try....I am sure it was NOT a pretty site....fortunately/unfortunately, nothing was destroyed, lost or re-arranged in the attempt... NOR am I nearly as well endowed as quiltncrazy assumed :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:
Old 05-31-2009, 03:15 AM
Power Poster

OMG...leave you guys alone for a few minutes and we have folks standing on their heads and others needing to figure out how to wear a one-eyed bra!!!! I'd just say ya'll are really dangerous!! :shock: :lol: :lol:

I used to be able to stand on my head and I could also walk on my hands really well. The last time I tried it (of course it was only to prove to the kids that I could do it)...I couldn't move for a week afterward :roll: BUT, the look on their faces was worth every sore muscle...and no...the tatas did not get in my way :roll: