Stars Foal Watch :)

Old 06-24-2009, 07:38 PM
Power Poster

Star sure is not being very entertaining.....Kay needs to teach her mares how to dance....prance.....and entertain their mare starer's :lol: :lol: :lol:

Old 06-24-2009, 07:45 PM

Is it just me or has other noticed that the picture is clearer?

And yes, Amma....Star needs to do something more than just stand there and walk around a bit. I say we need some dancers in there!
Old 06-24-2009, 07:57 PM
Power Poster

I only had it at 100% took it up to 200% and it is clearer! Wow, I wonder if I clean my monitor if it would be even clearer yet, at full screen :shock: :shock: :oops: :roll:
Old 06-24-2009, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi

And yes, Amma....Star needs to do something more than just stand there and walk around a bit. I say we need some dancers in there!
Maybe, she could put one of those play balls that the baby was playing with the other day ... put it into the stall with Star ... the best thing for an expectant mother is exercise, and for those of us watching <g> it might make it more fun ... not that we get bored or anything ... you know how it is ... :roll:
Old 06-24-2009, 08:24 PM

Amma - you had me laughin' till the tears were rolling down my cheeks. You, too Terri!

And it made me remember the time my DD pulled off her diaper and was so proud of the picture she had painted on the wall when I came in to get her from her nap - - - I'll have to remind her. Maybe that's where DGD (now 17) gets her artistic genes - - -
Old 06-24-2009, 08:36 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by JoanneS
Amma - you had me laughin' till the tears were rolling down my cheeks. You, too Terri!

And it made me remember the time my DD pulled off her diaper and was so proud of the picture she had painted on the wall when I came in to get her from her nap - - - I'll have to remind her. Maybe that's where DGD (now 17) gets her artistic genes - - -
You can always say that her days of being a "crappy" artist are behind her :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: 8) 8)
Old 06-24-2009, 08:37 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by omak
Originally Posted by tlrnhi

Maybe, she could put one of those play balls that the baby was playing with the other day ... put it into the stall with Star ... the best thing for an expectant mother is exercise, and for those of us watching <g> it might make it more fun ... not that we get bored or anything ... you know how it is ... :roll:
Yes, a medicine ball would be perfect for them to play with, maybe even a tether ball, too :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 06-24-2009, 08:50 PM

I just logged onto the cam....the pic was frozen & I couldn't figure out WHAT she was doing! I could make out one back leg & the other back hoof & her tail....but ... IS that Star? Finally refreshed it again & she swished her tail & I realized that her front was off cam to the side! I was totally befuddled at first. sigh, already sleep deprived & we haven't even really started!!!!
Old 06-24-2009, 08:58 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by zyxquilts
I just logged onto the cam....the pic was frozen & I couldn't figure out WHAT she was doing! I could make out one back leg & the other back hoof & her tail....but ... IS that Star? Finally refreshed it again & she swished her tail & I realized that her front was off cam to the side! I was totally befuddled at first. sigh, already sleep deprived & we haven't even really started!!!!
She is really good at hiding body parts :lol: :lol: :lol: earlier I could not see her legs when I first got here :shock: she is one who will be keeping us on our toes :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 06-24-2009, 09:17 PM

I know the objective, for now anyway, is to observe
Star's usual behaviors so we will be able to note when she
starts acting different. Isn't that correct?

I haven't seen much except tail swishing and munching hay.

(dancing would be good.......or maybe send in
Harley once in awhile to liven things up :mrgreen: )