Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
  • Weight loss challenge with a prize..........Dec sign up will close Dec 2 8AM >
  • Weight loss challenge with a prize..........Dec sign up will close Dec 2 8AM

• Weight loss challenge with a prize..........Dec sign up will close Dec 2 8AM

Old 12-02-2010, 04:31 PM

Great to have you back Missy.Its such a mess when they get done with that drywall the dust is everywhere. But it's great to have it done. I bet your kitchen looks fab.

Purplemem glad your here. We are ready to talk about anything on your mind. I'm sorry you are dealing with so many issues, hope we can brighten your days.
    Old 12-02-2010, 04:42 PM
    Banned

Missy are you sure you are not psychic or that people who have passed aren't talking to you?????? Just a thought. You know the dead can talk to us.
    Old 12-02-2010, 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
    Missy are you sure you are not psychic or that people who have passed aren't talking to you?????? Just a thought. You know the dead can talk to us.
    That is a thought, I study Shamanism and do know for a fact that spirits communicate with us, not only those who have passed but many others .....
    Old 12-02-2010, 05:02 PM

Yep. I know the dead can talk to us. But I have people (one in particular) that comes to me when I wake up and tells me things that I need to do. This person is not a good person and is in a locked up place in Texas. Sometimes she can be very scary and sometimes not so much.

When the meds are not working I see big BIG 7 foot tall angels that watch over me and whisper bad scary things to me. Thank goodness that is not happening now cause when it does I am a MESS.

Sometimes the voices are not so bad. Sometimes they just are like a TV or radio in the background but SOMETIMES...let's just say it ain't good.

Right now I am doing pretty good and darn it if my therapist's water didn't break this morning and now she is in labor. *sigh* She won't be back to work for 12+ weeks. UGH. I am happy she is having her baby but I hate the idea of seeing someone else for the next 3 months. Oh well. She is the one that has to change all those diapers not me. :)

Missy
    Old 12-02-2010, 05:24 PM

Missy,

Hang in there with the new therepist, I half way know what you are going through,I have a child with the same diagnosis, he quit taking his meds and I know he is misserable even though he seldom speaks to me even though he lives with me.He refuses my help or my beleifs on the subject.
    My heart goes out to you. At the same time I know that spirits do indeed talk to us, unfortunatly the bad seem to be the ones bothering you. I could go on and on here cause like I said I do study Shaminism and totally beleive you....
    Old 12-02-2010, 05:50 PM
    Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

I weighed tonight so my starting weight is 233.5 for Dec. I am pledging to work out 4 to 5 nights a week, like I was before. I would really like to take off 10lbs. this month. My biggest problem is that weigh in at the end of every month is close to my cycle and I always weigh 3 to 5lbs. more than usual, it drives me crazy. On a good note my clothing seems bigger or baggier this week compared to last week. :-). I've got a lot of sewing to do so I will check in when I can, been trying to stay off the QB as much as possible.
    Old 12-02-2010, 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by raedar63
    Missy,

Hang in there with the new therepist, I half way know what you are going through,I have a child with the same diagnosis, he quit taking his meds and I know he is misserable even though he seldom speaks to me even though he lives with me.He refuses my help or my beleifs on the subject.
    My heart goes out to you. At the same time I know that spirits do indeed talk to us, unfortunatly the bad seem to be the ones bothering you. I could go on and on here cause like I said I do study Shaminism and totally beleive you....
    Thank you so much! I feel for your son! I have, at times, stopped my meds and it was HORRIBLE. I am doing great (even if it might not seem like it) and will be doing fine when Audra gets back from maternity leave. I just moan and whine about it now.

Thank you for believing me. It means a whole whole lot to have such supportive people (like the ones here) in my life.

Missy
    Old 12-02-2010, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
    I weighed tonight so my starting weight is 233.5 for Dec. I am pledging to work out 4 to 5 nights a week, like I was before. I would really like to take off 10lbs. this month. My biggest problem is that weigh in at the end of every month is close to my cycle and I always weigh 3 to 5lbs. more than usual, it drives me crazy. On a good note my clothing seems bigger or baggier this week compared to last week. :-). I've got a lot of sewing to do so I will check in when I can, been trying to stay off the QB as much as possible.
    Oh that is great Carrie!! Yay for you!!

I understand the sewing thing. I have so much to do too but can't because of all this construction.

Hang in there girl!

Missy
    Old 12-02-2010, 07:31 PM

Ok I think I signed up for this this month. I hope I did.
    Old 12-02-2010, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by bronald
    Originally Posted by lauriejo
    OK since I can not get to the post office who would like to do it? The FQ would be sent to you and they would have to arrive by the middle of dec then you mail them. If a person misses the dead line they then will have to send the FQ themself.
    I can forward the FQs to Bonnie.
    Great............ thanks so much. I will post it on the Nov thread to contact you. Could I have your info so I can send it to you. How much should they send you to cover psotage, would you know cause I don't.

I have sent FQ to the US for the last 2 months and it cost me about $1.50 for each one. I don't know if it's about the same the other way.
    thanks for the info I am going to check the US postal web site and see if that tells me anything.
    A medium flat rate to Canada is $26.95, and is the same size as a medium flat rate for the US. If my calculations are close it is much cheaper this way than one at a time. If that holds 20 yards or 80 FQs (which someone on another thread said would fit) that's only 33 cents. I am thinking since it is flannel it won't hold quite as much. What if each person added an extra stamp inside their envelope? Does that sound fair?