Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
  • Weight loss challenge with a prize..........Dec sign up will close Dec 2 8AM >
  • Weight loss challenge with a prize..........Dec sign up will close Dec 2 8AM

• Weight loss challenge with a prize..........Dec sign up will close Dec 2 8AM

Old 12-04-2010, 04:11 PM
    Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Originally Posted by MissyGirl
    Originally Posted by cjomomma
    Merry Christmas evreyone.
    Little man made me decorate.
    Aww Carrie! Soo cute! What else are you gonna do to decorate?

Missy
    Thank you. That is only a small part of it. I have the whole walk way done up and the space under the stairs and part of my neighbors area too.

under the stairs
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]138379[/ATTACH]

my front door
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]138380[/ATTACH]

snow flakes all over the place
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]138381[/ATTACH]

stockings
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]138382[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-138374.jpe   attachment-138375.jpe   attachment-138376.jpe   attachment-138377.jpe  
    Old 12-04-2010, 04:13 PM

Missy
    Thank you. That is only a small part of it. I have the whole walk way done up and the space under the stairs and part of my neighbors area too.
    The snowflakes are darling! Are they made from batting?

Missy
    Old 12-04-2010, 04:15 PM
    Power Poster

Missy
    The snowflakes are darling! Are they made from batting?

Missy
    No! I think they are styrofoam. I buy them at Dollar Tree.
    Old 12-04-2010, 04:17 PM

It has been so long since I saw a Whoohoo I can't remember what it looks like, but the turtle image will stick with me forever. How will I ever make another turtle anything without laughing way too hard. Or turning red.
    Old 12-04-2010, 04:18 PM
    Banned

Carrie that is so cute.

I am putting up a small tree this year again. I have had a small one the last 2 or 3 years. Jim comes home from school around the 23 and for me to put up a large one I just can't do it alone. We have a beautiful nativity set but I got a tiny one from the $ stores years ago and it fits perfect under the tree. I have angels and Santas that I would put one on each step with garland around them but I didn't do it last year because of Joyce and it won't be done this year because of the puppy. The railing had garland and big red bows, not this year. The front door has a wreath I don't decorate the outside. When the kids were little we had the snowman and Santas sled all the traditionla kids thing, not anymore. I will put on Christmas table cloths I don't have a kitchen table only a dining room table. I have Christmas dishes not real Christmas they are snowmen and last night when I was washing them I droped a pot and broke one. Now I have 3 not 4 I guess it is a good thing there is only 3 of us. The most important thing is the natavity if I had nothing else that would be OK. Oh and I have our advent wreath on the table and light the candles every night and say the prayers. That's what Christmas is all about.
    Old 12-04-2010, 04:18 PM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by Gwyn
    It has been so long since I saw a Whoohoo I can't remember what it looks like, but the turtle image will stick with me forever. How will I ever make another turtle anything without laughing way too hard. Or turning red.
    LMBO!!!!
    Old 12-04-2010, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Gwyn
    Oh hehehehe! I guess in some very sick way I have accomplished something today. LOL!!
    Old 12-04-2010, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
    Carrie that is so cute.

I am putting up a small tree this year again. I have had a small one the last 2 or 3 years. Jim comes home from school around the 23 and for me to put up a large one I just can't do it alone. We have a beautiful nativity set but I got a tiny one from the $ stores years ago and it fits perfect under the tree. I have angels and Santas that I would put one on each step with garland around them but I didn't do it last year because of Joyce and it won't be done this year because of the puppy. The railing had garland and big red bows, not this year. The front door has a wreath I don't decorate the outside. When the kids were little we had the snowman and Santas sled all the traditionla kids thing, not anymore. I will put on Christmas table cloths I don't have a kitchen table only a dining room table. I have Christmas dishes not real Christmas they are snowmen and last night when I was washing them I droped a pot and broke one. Now I have 3 not 4 I guess it is a good thing there is only 3 of us. The most important thing is the natavity if I had nothing else that would be OK. Oh and I have our advent wreath on the table and light the candles every night and say the prayers. That's what Christmas is all about.
    It sounds like a good plan to me!

Missy
    Old 12-04-2010, 04:58 PM

no you won't Carrie they will still sag a little even if you think there is nothing there. they will look like fried eggs over easy!!!!!!!!
    By time I'm done losing weight I should be able to roll them up like a cigar. Or maybe I'll just toss one over each shoulder! :|
    Old 12-04-2010, 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by CAROLJ
    no you won't Carrie they will still sag a little even if you think there is nothing there. they will look like fried eggs over easy!!!!!!!!
    By time I'm done losing weight I should be able to roll them up like a cigar. Or maybe I'll just toss one over each shoulder! :|
    Uh. Yeah. That is what I see in my future too. I sure hope the next partner I have is NOT a boob person. Seriously. I will get them fixed but that is going to take second place to getting rid of the apron that is my belly.

Missy