Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
  • Weight loss challenge with a prize..........Dec sign up will close Dec 2 8AM >
  • Weight loss challenge with a prize..........Dec sign up will close Dec 2 8AM

• Weight loss challenge with a prize..........Dec sign up will close Dec 2 8AM

Old 12-05-2010, 06:31 PM
    Banned

I am going to take a bath I will be back in a little bit. I got new Christmas bodywash. They were 7 in a pack, mostly food related. Red Velvet Cake, Vanilla Sugar, Sugar Plums, Candy Cane, Ginger Snap, Mint Chocolate. The only one not food is Winter Frost. maybe I should squirt it in the tub as bubble bath and eat the bubbles. I think I will use Ginger Snap. BRB
    Old 12-05-2010, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
    I am going to take a bath I will be back in a little bit. I got new Christmas bodywash. They were 7 in a pack, mostly food related. Red Velvet Cake, Vanilla Sugar, Sugar Plums, Candy Cane, Ginger Snap, Mint Chocolate. The only one not food is Winter Frost. maybe I should squirt it in the tub as bubble bath and eat the bubbles. I think I will use Ginger Snap. BRB
    I want healthier ones. I want a carrot one, an apple one, a cucumber one, a turkey breast one and the biggest one of all I want salad one!

You are a sad sad example of how not to bathe. You work so freaking hard all day to stay on your diet and here you go trying to soak the pounds back on. *wagging finger*

Anyway...I have taken my magical handful of pretty pills so I will be checking out soon. So, night all and when Tru comes back tell her I initiated a coup and she is no longer in power. She has been ousted. 'Kay?

Missy
    Old 12-05-2010, 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
    It is 9pm where I am so it is snack time......... here is a quick filling snack or you could have it for lunch this is my own recipe.

Cream of Potato Cup a Soup Mix
    only 130 calories per serving makes 6 servings

1 c non fat dry milk powder
    1 c instant mashed potato flakes
    1 1/2 tbsp chicken broth powder (you know what I mean)
    1/2 tsp salt
    1/4 tsp pepper
    1 tbsp dried onion flakes or onion powder

Mix all together, store in a bag or jar

to make soup
    1 c HOT water (I microwave it in a mug for 3 minutes)
    1/3 c mix
    Heat water add soup mix. Stir, let sit a minute stir again. I just had it however I had some leftover corn so I tossed that in along with 1 tsp bacon bits. I nuked it an extra 30 seconds. It was instant corn chowder.
    I might have to make this tomorrow. :) Thanks for posting it.
    Old 12-05-2010, 09:25 PM

I am having such a bad day I got into some reese's Bites and can't stop. But ohhhh they are so good I havn't had anything like this for 6 months.Back on the wagon tomorrow.
    Old 12-05-2010, 09:38 PM
    Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Originally Posted by bronald
    I am having such a bad day I got into some reese's Bites and can't stop. But ohhhh they are so good I havn't had anything like this for 6 months.Back on the wagon tomorrow.
    Oh Bonnie!! Watch out!! Just kidding, a treat everyonce in a while isn't gonna hurt you. Enjoy it!! I don't dare touch those, can't stop at just 1. LOL!!
    Old 12-05-2010, 10:29 PM

You deserve them, Bonnie, after losing 11 pounds last month. You'll need the energy to sew when your flannel arrives.

Tru, I like your recipe. Boxed dry soup mixes have so much sodium. I'll have to look for some potato flakes without wheat or MSG. Sometimes that's not an easy job.

My goal for this month is to hold under the --0 mark I acheived last month. If I can maintain my 5 pound weight loss in December, I can lose more in January.

You guys are entertaining if nothing else! I've just spent a good deal of time on a website where you couldn't post anything you wouldn't want a seven year old to read, so this is a little different.
    Old 12-06-2010, 07:10 AM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! These last 7 or 8 pages are the best fun I've had in a very long time. Please never ever stay on track. The laughs are the best part of day.
    Love you guys.
    lisa
    Old 12-06-2010, 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
    Originally Posted by bronald
    Oh Bonnie!! Watch out!! Just kidding, a treat everyonce in a while isn't gonna hurt you. Enjoy it!! I don't dare touch those, can't stop at just 1. LOL!!
    I didn't stop I ate pretty much the whole bag. It tasted good but I didn't feel all that well after. Oh well todays a new day I'll pick myself up and start again. That's really the important part is to just pick up where you left off and carry on.
    Old 12-06-2010, 07:34 AM

Well it is a new day. I woke up refreshed and ready to get back to work.

Last night I cut 7 different homespun fabrics into 1" strips and rolled the fabric onto all different sized styrofoam balls. I have this HUGE bag of them now. They are just darling. That is what is going to be used on our tree and wreaths and around the house. We will be accenting with gold stars too. I was thinking of buying a grapevine garland to use too. It really is beginning to feel like Christmas with the decorations slowly going up. I have to sew the 9 denim stockings. They are going to be so incredibly cute. I bought some buttons in homespun colors and will be putting those on the stockings too.

I have to leave here in a few minutes to meet with my therapist (a new one cause MY therapist had the nerve to break her water and have her baby last week. UGH. Some people's children.). After I see the therapist I will probably take my mom to lunch at the Olive Garden. They have their unlimited soup salad and breadsticks for 6 bucks. Sounds really yummy to me!

My mom thinks the guys that are going to install our new windows will be here today. I do not know how I feel about that because it is so cold right now and God knows I do not need to see any more butt crack.

Okay so I told Tru last night that me and my army of one overturned her rule as boss here and that I was the boss. Well, I take it back. I uncoup you! You are the boss!

OOOH my. I am now getting sleepy. Dumb meds. I have to stay awake now. Too much to do.

I will smell you guys later.

Missy
    Old 12-06-2010, 07:39 AM

Missy... where did you purchase your windows?