Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
  • Weight loss challenge with a prize..........Dec sign up will close Dec 2 8AM >
  • Weight loss challenge with a prize..........Dec sign up will close Dec 2 8AM

• Weight loss challenge with a prize..........Dec sign up will close Dec 2 8AM

Old 12-08-2010, 10:09 PM
    Banned

Originally Posted by MissyGirl
    Originally Posted by trupeach1
    So Missy what did you do while in the hospital since there were no glass seperating you from others for you to lick the glass. Let me guess......you ran around licking bed pans instead. LOL

Happy you are OK, remember a few weeks ago I thought I was having a heart attack? Maybe it is something in the air.
    No I didn't lick anything! I so wanted to though. LOL!!

I think it must be in the air! So very true!

Missy
    It is a good thing that it was a real hospital and not an animal hospita. l I would be so afraid if someone brought their turtle in to see the vet what you might do since you have the rep of licking things while you are in a hopsital.
    Could you be any righter?? I think not.

I had IVs in both arms and all that yuckiness. It was a semi private room so I really had to control my freakiness or that poor old woman would have run out of our room screaming!! :D~

Missy
    Come on Missy fess up - we all know that you got tired of looking at butt cracks and you just wanted to see the whole thing. Those hospital gowns don't actually cover much. I can just see you know laying there in your bed watching as the men get paraded up and down the hall in front of your room. You know alot of people in the medical field and I am sure it didn't take much of a bribe to get someone to help you accomplish this. Having a turtle parade would have been much more expensive tho.

Okay - seriously I am glad that you are back home and feeling better.

Sherryl
    Old 12-09-2010, 04:30 AM
    Banned

Originally Posted by candlequilter
    Those hospital gowns don't actually cover much. I can just see you know laying there in your bed watching as the men get paraded up and down the hall in front of your room.

Sherryl
    I was thinking more along the lines that Missy was hoping for a male nurse to give her a sponge bath. :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Old 12-09-2010, 07:52 AM
    Banned

I have been so hungry the last few days nothing is satisfying me then I came to this conclussion. We all seem to be going through that the last few weeks and I think I figured out the reason why. I actually read about this someplace years ago. You know how when you diet your body goes into starvation mode and you stop losing weight? Then you should have a cheat day to jump start. Well in the fall and early winter people would pack on the weight eating tons of food because they knew it would be hard to find food in the winter. I think this is an inate thing that even though that was 100's of years ago the human body still thinks that. It has gotten colder we are all hungry yet nothing is satisfing that hunger, it makes sense to me.
    Old 12-09-2010, 07:55 AM
    Banned

This was just posted today check it out.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-81624-1.htm
    Old 12-09-2010, 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by candlequilter
    So Missy what did you do while in the hospital since there were no glass seperating you from others for you to lick the glass. Let me guess......you ran around licking bed pans instead. LOL

Happy you are OK, remember a few weeks ago I thought I was having a heart attack? Maybe it is something in the air.
    No I didn't lick anything! I so wanted to though. LOL!!

I think it must be in the air! So very true!

Missy
    It is a good thing that it was a real hospital and not an animal hospita. l I would be so afraid if someone brought their turtle in to see the vet what you might do since you have the rep of licking things while you are in a hopsital.
    Could you be any righter?? I think not.

I had IVs in both arms and all that yuckiness. It was a semi private room so I really had to control my freakiness or that poor old woman would have run out of our room screaming!! :D~

Missy
    Come on Missy fess up - we all know that you got tired of looking at butt cracks and you just wanted to see the whole thing. Those hospital gowns don't actually cover much. I can just see you know laying there in your bed watching as the men get paraded up and down the hall in front of your room. You know alot of people in the medical field and I am sure it didn't take much of a bribe to get someone to help you accomplish this. Having a turtle parade would have been much more expensive tho.

Okay - seriously I am glad that you are back home and feeling better.

Sherryl
    BUSTED!

LMAO!!!

Thank you Sherryl!

Missy
    Old 12-09-2010, 11:45 AM
    Banned

Okay I have to confess - I collect turtles - hard, cute, little turtles especially if they sparkle. No I am not kinky (even tho my DH wishes I was). I like turtles but only the non breathing kind.
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-140470.jpe  
    Old 12-09-2010, 01:36 PM
    Banned

ROLFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't let Missy get a hold of those you never know where she might decide to hide one.
    Old 12-09-2010, 01:48 PM
    Banned

Whoever is sending the FQ to lauriejo to mail to Bonnie in Canada PLEASE do so by Dec 15 thanks
    Old 12-09-2010, 01:58 PM
    Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

I have been so hungry the last few days nothing is satisfying me then I came to this conclussion. We all seem to be going through that the last few weeks and I think I figured out the reason why. I actually read about this someplace years ago. You know how when you diet your body goes into starvation mode and you stop losing weight? Then you should have a cheat day to jump start. Well in the fall and early winter people would pack on the weight eating tons of food because they knew it would be hard to find food in the winter. I think this is an inate thing that even though that was 100's of years ago the human body still thinks that. It has gotten colder we are all hungry yet nothing is satisfing that hunger, it makes sense to me.
    I completely agree!! I feel as I have been starving and nothing seems to take it away. Infact I put 3lbs. on and I haven't even eaten that much. AUGHHHHH!!!!!!!
    Old 12-09-2010, 02:01 PM
    Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Whoever is sending the FQ to lauriejo to mail to Bonnie in Canada PLEASE do so by Dec 15 thanks
    I'm sending Ming right to Bonnie tomorrow.