Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
  • Weight loss challenge with a prize Jan 2011 sign up ..........closes Jan 2@ 8am EST >
  • Weight loss challenge with a prize Jan 2011 sign up ..........closes Jan 2@ 8am EST

• Weight loss challenge with a prize Jan 2011 sign up ..........closes Jan 2@ 8am EST

Old 01-10-2011, 07:22 AM
    Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

For some reason my comp won't let me rotate this picture and only this pic. So turn your monitor on it's side to get a good look at Trupeach1.
    Personally I think Tru is beautiful and doesn't need to change a thing. If John won't like her for who she is then so be it.

Here she is.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]157143[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-157138.jpe  
    Old 01-10-2011, 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
    Soooooooooo it was a 2 hour call. He didn't read the e-mail I sent, his computer has a virus and is at the geek squad. He made it perfectly clear he will never get married....ever. Not that we were talking marriage we were talking about all things. He said we should keep in contact. I said like I can call you. he said well if you call I won't hang up on you. I told him about Joyce and my voice kept cracking and I kept appoligizing and he kept saying it was OK. He wants to see the picture of me. The one that is posted someplace on dec thread. Joyce said I should color my hair, it was always blond and she will do my makeup (she is a make up artist)and she will take another picture. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO what do you think of the picture of me that is posted on the Dec thread. Do I look that much like a hag that Joyce wants to do a make over? Nothing could ever become of this. As I have said before he will never leave NY and I CAN'T leave Ohio with Joyce's doctor being here. Now this is funny, he goes fishing everyday during the summer. He retired so he has all the time in the world. We always went fishing he bought his first boat when we were together. I love fish but have become allergic. it can't be cook in the house I blow up and my throat closes. He eats fish a few days a week. Guess we are not meant to be a couple. It was nice talking to him. I wonder what he is going to think when he reads my e-mail? So that's the story. well a few seconds of such a long converstaion. Joyce said not to rush to send the picture. She was so funny when I got off the phone she said "YOU KIDS ARE CRAZY" she was like an old mother hen. It was cute. Hearing his voice made me want to jump through the phone and hug him........
    I think you should send him the picture because you are BEAUTIFUL. I am glad he called and I hope that you are not disappointed in how the call ended up. Becoming friends again is a great place to start.

You are an amazing person and I just know he feels that from you!

Missy
    Old 01-10-2011, 07:29 AM

OMG I opened my facebook this morning and this is the first picture that was posted. Can you imagine getting a bacon tattoo??? I have alot of tats myself but this is one I never would get! Holy Bacon Strips Batman!
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-157143.jpe  
    Old 01-10-2011, 07:35 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by MissyGirl
    OMG I opened my facebook this morning and this is the first picture that was posted. Can you imagine getting a bacon tattoo??? I have alot of tats myself but this is one I never would get! Holy Bacon Strips Batman!
    I could see my oldest son getting this if he was allowed to have a tat.
    Old 01-10-2011, 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
    Why can't he get a tat?

Missy
    Old 01-10-2011, 07:47 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by cjomomma
    Why can't he get a tat?

Missy
    His dad says no!! But when your out of my house go for it. I don't have a problem with it but I do respect my DH's decisions 75% of the time. LOL!!!
    Old 01-10-2011, 07:52 AM

Trupeach, no guy is worth the angst he is causing you. You are very attractive and there are more men out there. Grocery stores and church seem a good place to start. Our 48 yr old (widowed at 28) is still searching. She has been thru a lot of loosers. Don't be desperate. That leads to poor choices. Of course since I am fairly new to this blog I don't know the full story and will shut up now.
    Old 01-10-2011, 07:54 AM

I LOST 4 LBS!!!!!!! Goodie for me. I started on Monday the 3rd and weighed in this morning. Too bad it doesn't keep coming off at that rate.
    Old 01-10-2011, 08:01 AM

Hello Everyone!

It Looks like things are going really great for most of us.

Carrie I am mailing that package that I promised you in a day or so depending on the weather in our area so look for it in a few days.

Tru you are really beautiful and "just friends with benefits" would also be kind of nice, don't you think.

Missy you are ever a surprise I would have never thought tattoos were for you.

Working at weighing less.
    Lisa
    Old 01-10-2011, 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
    Soooooooooo it was a 2 hour call. He didn't read the e-mail I sent, his computer has a virus and is at the geek squad. He made it perfectly clear he will never get married....ever. Not that we were talking marriage we were talking about all things. He said we should keep in contact. I said like I can call you. he said well if you call I won't hang up on you. I told him about Joyce and my voice kept cracking and I kept appoligizing and he kept saying it was OK. He wants to see the picture of me. The one that is posted someplace on dec thread. Joyce said I should color my hair, it was always blond and she will do my makeup (she is a make up artist)and she will take another picture. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO what do you think of the picture of me that is posted on the Dec thread. Do I look that much like a hag that Joyce wants to do a make over? Nothing could ever become of this. As I have said before he will never leave NY and I CAN'T leave Ohio with Joyce's doctor being here. Now this is funny, he goes fishing everyday during the summer. He retired so he has all the time in the world. We always went fishing he bought his first boat when we were together. I love fish but have become allergic. it can't be cook in the house I blow up and my throat closes. He eats fish a few days a week. Guess we are not meant to be a couple. It was nice talking to him. I wonder what he is going to think when he reads my e-mail? So that's the story. well a few seconds of such a long converstaion. Joyce said not to rush to send the picture. She was so funny when I got off the phone she said "YOU KIDS ARE CRAZY" she was like an old mother hen. It was cute. Hearing his voice made me want to jump through the phone and hug him........
    Shrew,I mean Tru you look good and you are surely not a blond type person,I should know! Put on some make up and call it good!