Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
  • Weight loss challenge with a prize Jan 2011 sign up ..........closes Jan 2@ 8am EST >
  • Weight loss challenge with a prize Jan 2011 sign up ..........closes Jan 2@ 8am EST

• Weight loss challenge with a prize Jan 2011 sign up ..........closes Jan 2@ 8am EST

Old 01-12-2011, 04:59 PM
    Banned

That really pretty Carrie. I love the colors. As for how much will it bring in remember what happened with Missy's auction quilt? We all thought it would bring in a lot and it didn't.

I have been so tired today and have still been eating crap. It is 8pm and I can't keep my eyes open. I didn't get up until after 9 this morning so it is not like I haven't been sleeping. I have been having nightmare about Joyce's injury again. It has been the last few nights I wonder if that has anything to do with being tired.
    Old 01-12-2011, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
    Originally Posted by NannySandy
    Taco salad for dinner. yummy...
    Don't rub it in! LOL!

Where is everybody today?
    Ive been here, posted a long post today, I thought that scared everyone off ,I get gabby sometimes, no one else to talk to I guess.
    Old 01-12-2011, 05:06 PM
    Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Originally Posted by trupeach1
    That really pretty Carrie. I love the colors. As for how much will it bring in remember what happened with Missy's auction quilt? We all thought it would bring in a lot and it didn't.

I have been so tired today and have still been eating crap. It is 8pm and I can't keep my eyes open. I didn't get up until after 9 this morning so it is not like I haven't been sleeping. I have been having nightmare about Joyce's injury again. It has been the last few nights I wonder if that has anything to do with being tired.
    That is aweful! Nightmares will exhaust anybody. You just can not rest when you have active dreams. I hope the dreams stop.
    Old 01-12-2011, 05:08 PM
    Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Originally Posted by raedar63
    Originally Posted by NannySandy
    Taco salad for dinner. yummy...
    Don't rub it in! LOL!

Where is everybody today?
    Ive been here, posted a long post today, I thought that scared everyone off ,I get gabby sometimes, no one else to talk to I guess.
    Don't worry you are not the only one that gabs a lot. LOL!! I have been all over the board today yacking it up.....
    Old 01-12-2011, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1

Sorry you are feeling tired Tu.Nightmares are horrible, I have suffered with them for years.I do think they wear you out. I wasted my whole day sleeping off and on. I hate wasteing my days off.
    Old 01-12-2011, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by MissyGirl
    I just got home a bit ago from my wheelchair yoga class. Holy Moly!! I am worn out. It felt so good to move like that (even if just in a chair)! The teacher was wonderful at helping me do some of the moves. I can see how this can help me in the long road though. It can really help with flexibility and endurance. Hopefully as the weeks progress I will end up less sore.

Missy
    I did Sittercize? and was exhausted after half the tape...know what you mean. I am doing some oxigenator machine now..have to start slow I am so out of shape.

Keep wheeling!!
    Old 01-12-2011, 05:43 PM

Tru eating junk that you normally don't will make you tired. This coupled with the nightmares probably are taking it's toll on you.

I rode my bike today. Only about 7 miles, but I rode.
    Old 01-12-2011, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by BMP
    Originally Posted by Grandma Cindy
    down 3...........up5.......down2...so goes my life, not trying very hard,oh well.... I use the excuse... its cold outside, but I hear Florida is the only state without snow today????
    Are these daily or weekly weighs, dont weigh yourself everyday your body can fluctuate alot from day to day...try only to count the weigh on the same day every week.
    thank you miss bonnie...
    Old 01-12-2011, 06:20 PM

Here is my lastest quilt. This is for those who don't surf the QB. I am really liking this quilt but I can't have it, it is going to be auctioned off at the Tymeless hearts carnival. Unless I can make a better one. Do you think it would bring them much or should I make another one. BTW I still have to finish it, in other words I haven't sewed the blocks together yet.
    I like it so much, go for it...
    Old 01-12-2011, 06:26 PM

Uh Carol, ONLY about 7 miles but I rode? That is great! I know bikers often go many miles at once - have never found a bike seat that said "yes we can ride miles together", plus I live in a very congested area, lots of bike accidents, but I admire those who do. Keep it up! I'll keep plugging away on my treadmill, weights and walking the dog [as fast as I can get her to move!].