Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
  • Weight loss challenge with a prize Jan 2011 sign up ..........closes Jan 2@ 8am EST >
  • Weight loss challenge with a prize Jan 2011 sign up ..........closes Jan 2@ 8am EST

• Weight loss challenge with a prize Jan 2011 sign up ..........closes Jan 2@ 8am EST

Old 01-02-2011, 08:29 AM
    Banned

Originally Posted by CAROLJ
    Please send FQ to PURPLEMAEN. To all that have PM'd me I will send you Purplemaen's address once I get it.

I was shocked that I won, she was ahead of me. I won't be able to use the FQs for a while (taking care of an ill parent) and she has a baby coming.

Purplemaen, please PM me so I can give everyone who has PM'd me your address.

Tru thank you for you help.

Carol
    That is so sweet of you to have everyone send their FQ to Purplemen. You have a HUGE heart Carol, and I am sure Purplemen will be thrilled.
    Old 01-02-2011, 08:50 AM

Please send FQ to PURPLEMAEN. To all that have PM'd me I will send you Purplemaen's address once I get it.

I was shocked that I won, she was ahead of me. I won't be able to use the FQs for a while (taking care of an ill parent) and she has a baby coming.

Carol
    Carol
    Thank you so much for your gift. My granddaughter (and DD) will really appreciate the extra warmth. (She is being born in Kansas.) I am just astounded at your grace and so grateful for your presents.

MJ-purplemem
    Old 01-02-2011, 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
    Originally Posted by cjomomma
    Could someone post my pic here for all the newbies to see what your fearless leader looks like?

It might be a good idea for anyone who wants to post their pic and then when they lose 10 lbs post another one this way we could see the difference with the wieght loss. Just a thought.
    I was going too but I can't get the darn picture to rotate. Your tata's keep pulling the pic sideways.
    They are kind of like balloons, they pull me up and I can float away. I actually have a rope tied around my ankles and that tied to the couch or I would be floating 42up on the living room ceiling.
    Oh silly Tru...They are definitely balloons...mine are too...it is not always easy to find a 44GG balloon holder...you know what though? I always heard that as you lose weight you will lose weight there. So totally not the case for me. I have lost around my chest but the chi-chis are still the same or maybe a bit bigger.

Shheeesh...the trials and tribulations of a girl with huge tatas! lol

Missy

Here is Tru the other day...
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]151729[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-151724.jpe  
    Old 01-02-2011, 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
    Could someone post my pic here for all the newbies to see what your fearless leader looks like?

It might be a good idea for anyone who wants to post their pic and then when they lose 10 lbs post another one this way we could see the difference with the wieght loss. Just a thought.
    I was going too but I can't get the darn picture to rotate. Your tata's keep pulling the pic sideways.
    They are kind of like balloons, they pull me up and I can float away. I actually have a rope tied around my ankles and that tied to the couch or I would be floating up on the living room ceiling.
    baa ha ha ha ha ha ha!
    Old 01-02-2011, 09:08 AM
    Banned

actually i am a 36DD why do the girls look soooooooo much bigger in the picture????????????
    Old 01-02-2011, 09:11 AM

actually i am a 36DD why do the girls look soooooooo much bigger in the picture????????????
    Cause you are not measuring them right!! lol!!

Missy
    Old 01-02-2011, 09:23 AM

I was wearing a 38DD before I lost and now I havn't bought new so the top half of the cup is empty. So mine have definatly shrunk. I'll have to get measured before I buy new ones. Then roll them into it. lol
    Old 01-02-2011, 09:40 AM

Carol
    what a nice thing to do! In a world where people cheat & lie to get anything for free you are an inspiration not only to lose weight but to be sweet.

:thumbup:
    Old 01-02-2011, 09:50 AM

After being so good yesterday, I gained half a pound. Now I remember why I don't weight myself every day.Bummer!
    Old 01-02-2011, 09:51 AM

AAAACHOOO! I cannot stop sneezing. Ugh.

My mom is going to make breakfast and I will make dinner. I am going to make chicken primavera. YUMMY!

I will also be cleaning my room today too. There really isn't that much to do just putting away my clean clothes.

I will also be cutting the fabric for another charity quilt. I really like the fabric for this one. Soo pretty.

I am also planning on how I should do my sewing so that I have enough of different things done by the time the fall craft fair happens.

I am doing great on getting my fruits and veggies in today. I have had four servings of fruit and one serving of veggies. My goal is 6 servings of each along with 60-70 grams of protein.

Tomorrow I am going to buy my quarterly pass to the local indoor pool. I am up to walking two miles in the pool so I want to keep that up!

What kind of things are you guys doing for exercise and making sure you get the things you need to get in your diet??

Missy