• General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
  • weight loss challenge with a prize.....July sign >
  • weight loss challenge with a prize.....July sign

• weight loss challenge with a prize.....July sign

Old 07-01-2010, 07:42 AM
    Banned

Originally Posted by Conniequilts
    Yucky, but since Bonni posted I will too, 191
    We don't have to post our weight but since others have I will jump in to (does that count as exercising) I weigh 190 When I started at the beginning of the year I weighed 209 then since the beginning of May I blew it but I only gained 3 lbs back. Today is a new month and I am determined to lose 50 lbs even if it takes a year. :shock: :shock:
    Old 07-01-2010, 08:00 AM
    Banned

Originally Posted by Gal
    Hi there, can any one join regardless of where they live in the world? Also I am not familiar with retro Civil War prints can there be a second kind of fabric which could be used instead?

Gal
    I never thought about international. I know I can't send international. I am disabled and someone from the church does my grocery shopping. I wouldn't want to inconvience them by having to go to the post office for me and have to file out the paper work etc. I think there are a lot of people from the US that don't send international. However if you would like to join and would happen to win would it be OK if only the players willing to send international would send the FQ's to you and the people who can't send international would send their FQ to the biggest loser in the US. If you don't want to do the FQ you could still join in the fun by coming to this thread for help, encouragement and friendship.

Let me know what you would like to do. And if there is anyone else not in the US the same goes for you too.
    Old 07-01-2010, 08:04 AM
    Banned

Originally Posted by vovoa
    Bonnie - I'm on South Beach and can use some new recipes I'm tired of the same old thing all the time. :cry: PM me and I will give you my email.

Thanks
    Vovoa
    NOW NOW Vovoa don't be selfish let Bonnie post her recipies here (not under the recipe thread we don't read them there) we all LOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE new recipies!!!!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL
    Old 07-01-2010, 08:07 AM

IM IN!!!!
    I weighed myself this morning,, and I am down to 139lbs!!!! I was 149 last month,,, but coming home with all this real food,,, lol.. not sure if this month is going to be a losing month or gaining month,,lol.. and my bday is soon,, so got to add on for the cake,, lol!!!
    Old 07-01-2010, 08:11 AM

Actually I have .pdf's for low carb, no sugar, atkins, and others so yes I did send some to Vovoa. I'd be happy to periodically post here also for a recipe and if others want the .pdfs, just PM me their email addy. My brother is a recipe hound and is always sending me recipes.
    Old 07-01-2010, 08:13 AM

Actually, I have three cookbooks from this site:

http://www.aimeesadventures.com/Recipes.html

which have weight watchers points on them. I ordered the cookbooks to have a hard copy but you can also see the recipes online.
    Old 07-01-2010, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
    Originally Posted by Gal
    Hi there, can any one join regardless of where they live in the world? Also I am not familiar with retro Civil War prints can there be a second kind of fabric which could be used instead?

Gal
    I never thought about international. I know I can't send international. I am disabled and someone from the church does my grocery shopping. I wouldn't want to inconvience them by having to go to the post office for me and have to file out the paper work etc. I think there are a lot of people from the US that don't send international. However if you would like to join and would happen to win would it be OK if only the players willing to send international would send the FQ's to you and the people who can't send international would send their FQ to the biggest loser in the US. If you don't want to do the FQ you could still join in the fun by coming to this thread for help, encouragement and friendship.

Let me know what you would like to do. And if there is anyone else not in the US the same goes for you too.
    If the winner is international and you don't mail that way, I'll be willing to mail for you. We'll see who wins at the end and take care of it.

Oh and it's 2.2 pounds per kg

P.S. I'm at 243#. There, it's out there and now it's time to do something!
    Old 07-01-2010, 09:41 AM
    Banned

Originally Posted by booklady
    Originally Posted by trupeach1
    Originally Posted by Gal

Gal

If the winner is international and you don't mail that way, I'll be willing to mail for you. We'll see who wins at the end and take care of it.

Oh and it's 2.2 pounds per kg

P.S. I'm at 243#. There, it's out there and now it's time to do something!
    Oh Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D :-D
    Old 07-01-2010, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by BonniFeltz
    I've already told one person this month how much I weigh so I will tell all. That will be further encouragement to lose. I weighed in at an icky 284.
    Don't feel bad BonniFeltz. I weigh over 400 pounds. Doing this challenge with all of the others is a real encouraging place to be.

I am really glad you join in and I hope you lose lots! :) I am rooting for ya!

Missy
    Old 07-01-2010, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by BonniFeltz
    Actually, I have three cookbooks from this site:

http://www.aimeesadventures.com/Recipes.html

which have weight watchers points on them. I ordered the cookbooks to have a hard copy but you can also see the recipes online.
    I love that site! Thanks for posting the link!

Missy