Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
  • Weight loss challenge with a prize.............Oct sign up >
  • Weight loss challenge with a prize.............Oct sign up

• Weight loss challenge with a prize.............Oct sign up

Old 10-12-2010, 05:32 AM
    Banned

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
    the colder you make it the easier it is to drink, I keep my vinegar in the fridge and and I leave a cocktail shaker in the freezer, add ice, water, vinegar & shake, and it's really not to bad
    Originally Posted by pamelajean73
    Thank you for the info tru.
    I will have to start adding it to my water I drink - as long as I can tolerate the taste...kinda reminds me of dying easter eggs, and I remember my mom telling us NOT to drink the easter egg water...
    I read someplace that you should drink icy cold stuff because it makes your insides cold and then your body tries to warm your insides and you burn calories. It makes sense.
    Old 10-12-2010, 05:37 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
    the colder you make it the easier it is to drink, I keep my vinegar in the fridge and and I leave a cocktail shaker in the freezer, add ice, water, vinegar & shake, and it's really not to bad
    I will have to start adding it to my water I drink - as long as I can tolerate the taste...kinda reminds me of dying easter eggs, and I remember my mom telling us NOT to drink the easter egg water...
    I read someplace that you should drink icy cold stuff because it makes your insides cold and then your body tries to warm your insides and you burn calories. It makes sense.
    Wow. I never thought of that before but it does make sense. I will have to try that.

How are you doing this morning Tru? I am good. I am about to leave to go to the mental health clinic to get my meds for the day then later in the afternoon I will go and spend some time with Mike. I am also going to squeeze some sewing in as well. I really want to get Mike's quilt top done. I get so impatient sometimes.

Missy
    Old 10-12-2010, 05:50 AM

Okay does the vinegar make you lose weight cuz it makes you lose your lunch??????
    Old 10-12-2010, 05:52 AM
    Banned

Originally Posted by MissyGirl
    Wow. I never thought of that before but it does make sense. I will have to try that.

How are you doing this morning Tru? I am good. I am about to leave to go to the mental health clinic to get my meds for the day then later in the afternoon I will go and spend some time with Mike. I am also going to squeeze some sewing in as well. I really want to get Mike's quilt top done. I get so impatient sometimes.

Missy
    I am glad you are good I was OK until a short time ago, now I am dizzy. The inner ear thing I could hear someone using a power saw GGGGRRRRRRR I wish they would stop the inside of my head keeps spinning.
    Did you find out if your dad sent the Hancock package?
    Are you and Mike doing anything special today? Have a fun day.
    {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}
    Old 10-12-2010, 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by lauriejo
    Okay does the vinegar make you lose weight cuz it makes you lose your lunch??????
    LOL.... my thoughts exactly :D I have a hard time with the vinegar because my DMIL drinks in hot water as a tea... YUUUCK
    Old 10-12-2010, 07:04 AM

thanks for the vinegar tip! I'm going to try it starting today.

About the thong thing/in my personal opinion you really should only floss your teeth.
    Old 10-12-2010, 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by ljs317
    thanks for the vinegar tip! I'm going to try it starting today.

About the thong thing/in my personal opinion you really should only floss your teeth.
    LOL!
    Old 10-12-2010, 07:56 AM

Missy
    I am glad you are good I was OK until a short time ago, now I am dizzy. The inner ear thing I could hear someone using a power saw GGGGRRRRRRR I wish they would stop the inside of my head keeps spinning.
    Did you find out if your dad sent the Hancock package?
    Are you and Mike doing anything special today? Have a fun day.
    {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}
    I found out that he for some unknown reason took it with him to his office. So, tonight he is bringing it home so I can get it in the mail first thing in the morning. I am so sorry for the delay. I promise I will get that package out in the morning.

No, Mike and I aren't doing anything special. We are just going to be watching tv or something. I like those kind of things with him. It is so relaxing.

HUGS to YOU right back!

Missy
    Old 10-12-2010, 10:32 AM

Okay...

Here are the results so far on the card survey:

Card #1 - 2 votes

Card #2 - 1 vote

So far so good. Thank you all for helping me to choose which one is better!

Missy
    I vote for card #1. They are both very nice, but I really like the first one.
    :thumbup:
    Old 10-12-2010, 12:04 PM
    Banned

Originally Posted by Quilting Di
    Okay...

Here are the results so far on the card survey:

Card #1 - 2 votes

Card #2 - 1 vote

So far so good. Thank you all for helping me to choose which one is better!

Missy
    I vote for card #1. They are both very nice, but I really like the first one.
    :thumbup:
    I hate to burst your bubble but Missy decided on the card days ago, she picked #1.