Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
  • When my kids were little........... >
  • When my kids were little...........

• When my kids were little...........

Old 06-26-2010, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b
    And how many members have sons... what is it about little boys and NOT coming into the house to use the bathroom.... just whip it out no matter what :shock: Stop playing long enough to do that and back to playing... but I didn't wet myself Mommy :roll: LOL
    my youngest son had that habit, until he was about 6. he out in the woods behind our place, and took care of things right in the midst of poisen ivy... he had on long pants, and long sleeve shirt, so you can imagine where the rash started!
    Old 06-26-2010, 04:06 PM

Me niece, who turned 21 this month, would ask for a banged-aid when she got her. I asked her, "Why to you call them banged-aids?" She told me, "Because I need one when I bang myself!" I used to take her out on some Saturdays to give my brother and sister-in-law some peace and quiet. We would go to lunch before doing something. My neice would tell the waitress, "We are doing girls lunch out." She was just so cute...still is, even if she is all grown up now. I wish she was still little.
    Old 06-26-2010, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by Woodster
    When we were living in Florida, we had both sets of parents visiting us at the same time - it was great fun. We decided to pack everyone up in our van and take a day trip to Silver Springs to the park there. We took our seats on the glass-bottom boat and got ready for the ride. My middle daughter, who was then 3-1/2 was having a great time. When the guide removed the wood cover from over the glass-bottom viewing area, Brooke exclaimed in her loudest voice, "Holy shit, look at all those fish!!" (hope I can write S*#@ here)
    This one really made me laugh! Wish I had been there!
    Old 06-26-2010, 04:20 PM

got home from work on an ash wed, threw dinner on the table, we ate & had to run to get to church on time... i sent youngest ds back to the bathroom 3-4 times to wash his face

we get to church & go up for communion & the priest put the ashes on everyone's forehead. as we are back down the aisle to the rear seats...he's rubbing his head yelling "he put dirt on me..."

same kid, same church... went to an early service, dh was working... so i take the kids up w/me for communion. ds starts with " i want a cookie, you got a cookie, i want one.. why do you get a cookie before lunch, its not fair etc" needless to say, al at top volume...

i swear the aisle in that church was 125 ft long...!
    Old 06-26-2010, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by TanyaMas
    shortly after bringing my oldest daughter home, i was changing her diaper. As soon as i pulled the wet 1 off,
    my son looked up at me terrified and said "mommy, it wasnt done, take it back so she can grow a peepee"

and i could have sworn my 2nd daughter (13 now) was going to be a stripper lol.. whenever there was music playing..she would stand in front of our entertainment center in her panties... pull them up full wedgie style, and shake her butt watching her butts reflection in the glass door lol

OMG - the titty story made me laugh so hard I cried!

had to wean her from nursing when she screamed at me in Burger King "I want my titty NOW!!!!"

will have to wait to report on the youngest 2 daughters.. they are 8 and 5, and right now are in trouble, so nothing seems cute right now lol
    Old 06-26-2010, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Luv Quilts and Cats
    Originally Posted by TanyaMas
    shortly after bringing my oldest daughter home, i was changing her diaper. As soon as i pulled the wet 1 off,
    my son looked up at me terrified and said "mommy, it wasnt done, take it back so she can grow a peepee"

and i could have sworn my 2nd daughter (13 now) was going to be a stripper lol.. whenever there was music playing..she would stand in front of our entertainment center in her panties... pull them up full wedgie style, and shake her butt watching her butts reflection in the glass door lol

had to wean her from nursing when she screamed at me in Burger King "I want my titty NOW!!!!"

will have to wait to report on the youngest 2 daughters.. they are 8 and 5, and right now are in trouble, so nothing seems cute right now lol
    I love the titty story! Made me laugh so hard!
    Old 06-26-2010, 07:06 PM
    Dix

When my 26 year old grand daughter was 2 & 3 she said a lot of things backwards. We were camping with her parents, she was down by the water and came running up to us saying, "Come quick this man has too-tats all over." We still call them too-tats. She also told me one day when I was putting a necklace on her, "Be very carefull, not to hurt my back head."
    She is now pregnant and I hope she has as much fun with her little girl as we did her.
    Old 06-26-2010, 07:49 PM

When my daughter was young, a member of my church came over one evening to give us a monthly lesson and the lesson was about the Constitution. He gave a nice lesson and as he finished he said "That is why everyone in America is free". My daughter said "I not free, I four". That was over 25 years ago and he and my husband and I still have a good laugh about it.
    Old 06-27-2010, 06:08 AM

the best one i have and will never forget is this... we were all sitting around watching the movie adams family values and the part where the nanny says to gomez as he kisses her hand why you lady killer you and gomez says uhuh acquitted my son turned to me and said mommy what is acquitted mean and before i could answer his friend says he used to be a lady killer but he acquitted..his mother and i about died laughing and now i make sure to share this whenever the boys are around we love it they just look at me and roll their eyes this was when they were 8 they are now 25 and 24
    Old 06-27-2010, 06:27 AM

Originally Posted by dljennings
    Originally Posted by sharon b
    And how many members have sons... what is it about little boys and NOT coming into the house to use the bathroom.... just whip it out no matter what :shock: Stop playing long enough to do that and back to playing... but I didn't wet myself Mommy :roll: LOL
    my youngest son had that habit, until he was about 6. he out in the woods behind our place, and took care of things right in the midst of poisen ivy... he had on long pants, and long sleeve shirt, so you can imagine where the rash started!
    my oldest out fishing never peed outside again! even more embarressed when he had to go to the FEMALE dr!