Who Are You?

Old 09-18-2008, 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by Mplsgirl
Evidently I don't know how to do this. ??????
Pam, Just hit reply and the the very right of the "submit" button is "attach files" Choose "attach files," and it will open up a "browse" option. Click browse, which will take you to your pictures. If you reduce the quality of your pictures before trying to upload, it takes less time to upload and for them to appear to the viewers on the screen.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by beachlady
Granddaughter Delanie at horse camp- (Wen's side).

Brandon, David and Brandon's 16 yr old girlfriend - he just turned 14. Beautiful, but scary! I even had a talk with him!!!

I have 4 more grandsons - one coming soon - no recent pix of others.
Beachlady, Those are great! You really haven't changed! WOW!
Old 09-18-2008, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by Skeat
It is fun to see everyone too! If you notice..not a one of us look old!! And, they say only old ladies quilt (and, men!) Loretta...we want a pic honey..if Ruth can post that mug.....:0))Oh and for the response to "Skeat, hey baby can you twirl that boa for us!!!!!! "...honey..i twirl that boa everywhere I go and I tell you it can clear the busy isle in the grocery store, get you faster service at McDonalds..and, the police never stop you for they really don't want to know...:))It works great...I believe all should always have a great time, drink from the fine china in the mornings to start your day off right (for you could end up w/a dil/sil that is from *&*! and she'd/he'd get it anyhow and chip it)wear boas and princess crowns on our birthdays!!:))And, much more....:))Skeat
That's great, Skeat! And why have the china if we're not going to enjoy it? My MIL had china in her cabinet....and we all ate off it for her and her DH's 25th wedding anniversary. I think that was the first and last. I helped her wash and dry it and put it back...I don't think I'd ever eaten off of china. Your post made me think of that....and it is a fun memory I have...way back before I had KIDS! LOL!
Old 09-18-2008, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by Bill'sBonBon
Buttercreamcakeartist You have a fine looking group there. I love the girls names. Bill'sBonBon
I missed this post before...Thanks!
Old 10-14-2008, 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by saravincent
This is on a little day trip near our home. I live in the desert of Southern Utah, near the Grand Canyon. My wonderful husband encourages quilting! Sara
I'm originally from Utah! I miss the mountains. I lived in Cedar City for a while and a few other places all over...whenever someone mentions Utah I get excited! lol

So here's pictures of me and the hubster

Another of us
[ATTACH=CONFIG]17254[/ATTACH]

A more recent picture of us
[ATTACH=CONFIG]17293[/ATTACH]

On our wedding day. I was wearing flip flops standing in the snow! (January in Utah...)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]17294[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-17254.jpe   attachment-17293.jpe   attachment-17294.jpe  
Old 10-14-2008, 06:02 PM

Well...I just want to give a chance to the new members to post pics...lol :lol:
Old 10-14-2008, 06:33 PM

Hi, here's a pic of me with our youngest son and DIL at their wedding reception.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-40413.jpe  
Old 11-23-2008, 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by Feathers
Hi Everyone:
I haven't gotten a posting from this thread in months so decided to bring it to the top again so some of the new folks on this board can check us out and maybe post who they are. Also, to let lthem know there is also another thread on about page 12 or 13 on the Chit Chat thread asking "Where ARe YOU?"
Bump for all you new folks...
Old 11-23-2008, 09:19 AM

I am the photographer wherever I go. So I reallydont have any pics of me and I am NOT photogenic :shock:
When my Dad and oldest son get here I will have them take a couple of me :shock:
Here are 2 that David took while he was SUPPOSE to be HOLDING my camera and one of him playing with the grooms son.

Wow all of yall have such wonderful looking families. Thanks for bumping this LOL even if I had to read 38 pages.....it was fun
Attached Thumbnails attachment-34248.jpe   attachment-34249.jpe   attachment-34250.jpe  
Old 11-23-2008, 10:22 AM

somehow I missed this thread! It is so great to see everyone "in person" - what beautiful quiters and their families! Here are a few pictures of me and mine....

my DH and I on St. George Island, FL August 2008, on the beach in front of "our" beach house, we've rented the same one our last two trips down there!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]23333[/ATTACH]

At Mexico Beach, FL (2007) doing one of my fav things...cold beer and fried crab claws on the gulf of mexico!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]23334[/ATTACH]

me - taken in August of this year, I'm actually sitting with my BFF before she moved from MN to WA.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]50200[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-23333.jpe   attachment-23334.jpe   attachment-50200.jpe