Who Are You?

Old 04-16-2009, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by Ducky
It's funny, isn't it? You look at pictures of yourself and you see ALL the flaws and things you'd like to change....then there are people who don't know you and say such kind things. Thank you.

P.S. I nearly shot iced tea out my nose when I read about Mr. Incredible's "diaper". That's quite an image.

I love this board.
;) We are our own worst critic.
Old 04-16-2009, 05:54 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by ButtercreamCakeArtist
Originally Posted by Ducky
It's funny, isn't it? You look at pictures of yourself and you see ALL the flaws and things you'd like to change....then there are people who don't know you and say such kind things. Thank you.

P.S. I nearly shot iced tea out my nose when I read about Mr. Incredible's "diaper". That's quite an image.

I love this board.
;)
We are our own worst critic.
Ain't it the truth? Human nature I guess! K's right, though, you guys do look like movie stars. Were you guys just being natural, or did photographer suggest the pose? It's really quite effective. Your hubby reminds me of a doctor that I used to work with. He was a really nice guy, can't remember his name right now though. Your husband wouldn't happen to be a cardiologist, would he?
Old 04-17-2009, 09:56 PM
Power Poster

Well I finally have a decent picture to post. Not the greatest but it's better than anything I had. I'm usually taking all the pictures and you wouldn't want to see the pictures my grand kids have taken of me!! Backsides and up under the chin! The twins Devon and Daymon (5) think it is the coolest thing to take pictures with my digital camera and then see their pics on my PC. Some of them are really wild! Some of them Grandma Rhonda doesn't show her best side!!

Here's me and some of my family- we are 24 now with one on the way!

Granddaughter Rachel 6 with Alley Cat
[ATTACH=CONFIG]32812[/ATTACH]

All nine of my grandkids plus Nicci"s fiance in the middle and Niccole Cody's fiancee and Niccole and Cody's two little ones Jayden is the baby and Alisha is the little girl in the red dress
[ATTACH=CONFIG]32860[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-24883.jpe   attachment-32812.jpe   attachment-32860.jpe  
Old 04-17-2009, 10:04 PM
Power Poster

More of my family

Daymon one twin 5 1/2 yrsold
[ATTACH=CONFIG]32861[/ATTACH]

Jake 10 yrs old
[ATTACH=CONFIG]32862[/ATTACH]

Devon one twin 5 1/2 yrs old
[ATTACH=CONFIG]32863[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-32861.jpe   attachment-32862.jpe   attachment-32863.jpe  
Old 04-17-2009, 10:19 PM
Power Poster

More grandkids and my kids

Joey 10 and the twins and Zachary
[ATTACH=CONFIG]32864[/ATTACH]

My son Nathan 32-daughter Sarabeth 33-and our youngest Glen 31
[ATTACH=CONFIG]32865[/ATTACH]

Zachary is 8 and he is autistic. The swing you see in the Twins pictures was put up for Zach because he needs stimulation and the swing keeps him happy It is in the middle of my living room.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]32866[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-32864.jpe   attachment-32865.jpe   attachment-32866.jpe  
Old 04-17-2009, 10:25 PM
Power Poster

Well I finally have a decent picture to post. Not the greatest but it's better than anything I had. I'm usually taking all the pictures and you wouldn't want to see the pictures my grand kids have taken of me!! Backsides and up under the chin! The twins Devon and Daymon (5) think it is the coolest thing to take pictures with my digital camera and then see their pics on my PC. Some of them are really wild! Some of them Grandma Rhonda doesn't show her best side!!

Here's me and some of my family- we are 24 now with one on the way!

Granddaughter Rachel 6 with Alley Cat
[ATTACH=CONFIG]32812[/ATTACH]

All nine of my grandkids plus Nicci"s fiance in the middle and Niccole Cody's fiancee and Niccole and Cody's two little ones Jayden is the baby and Alisha is the little girl in the red dress

all the grandkids
Attached Thumbnails attachment-32867.jpe  
Old 04-18-2009, 03:49 AM
Power Poster

What a great family, Rhonda! There's almost an animation to them, with all the little boys. I bet they keep you busy! I love the mini's hanging over your desk, you do such beautiful work. I think it's a stroke of genius.
Looks like you hair stair step kids, too! Bet that was fun, to have at least two in diapers all the time for about five years. Glad you got in on at least one of the pics. (It's nice, lol, to meet you.) :D
Old 04-18-2009, 05:26 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
What a great family, Rhonda! There's almost an animation to them, with all the little boys. I bet they keep you busy! I love the mini's hanging over your desk, you do such beautiful work. I think it's a stroke of genius.
Looks like you hair stair step kids, too! Bet that was fun, to have at least two in diapers all the time for about five years. Glad you got in on at least one of the pics. (It's nice, lol, to meet you.) :D
Sorry there were so many pictures but I didn't put in individual pics of the older three or my DH.
Thanks and yes they do keep me busy. I have 2 or 3 every weekend. I took this weekend off to catch up with orders but otherwise I
have only one weekend every two months without kids.
I spent a lot of time with my grandparents and I want to spend as much time as I can with my grands. My time with them is so limited as they grow up so fast! The oldest three are already off and gone and I rarely see them now. Tho once in awhile they make time to come see me.
I do find it hard tho to find time for all 6 of the youngest ones.
I get paid by the state as a care giver for Zach ( he is autistic) and I have him two weekends a month and then I split the time as best I can between the other 5.

Old 04-18-2009, 05:36 AM
Power Poster

Sorry had to add one more This is my grandson Cody and his fiance and my great grandkids by soon to be marrriage. My husband and I are great grandparents in our 50s!!
Cody (20)also is a grandchild by marriage when he was 8 but legally adopted by my son also.
Our family is into instant expansion!! My son Nathan became a dad of 3 at 19 when he married their mom Jill and a grandpa at 32 to Cody's kids and Nicci (19)our granddaoughter Cody's sister is expecting!!
I told Nathan Cody was just doing what Nathan did! Nathan was and is an awesome dad. Always has been very hands on. I was and am very proud of him for taking on so much responsibility at such a young age.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-24649.jpe  
Old 04-18-2009, 06:35 AM

How about convincing him to make you aframe for your quilts instead????