Who Are You?

Old 08-12-2009, 07:32 AM

we'll be at Carolina the last week of September. Where in WV are you? We have family in Summersville and I have a friend in Princeton.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:43 AM
Power Poster

buttercreme, you are glowing! nice hubs, too :wink:
ginny, if that is you in center, you look a lot like my bestest Sil, that's sister, in law, not son. LOl. couldn't understand somebody's post one time, cause it can be read either way :lol:
nice picture of your tribe, and you all have lovely tans. Nice to get away on vacation once in a while, ain't it? :D
Old 08-12-2009, 09:20 AM

yep that would be me in the center....all cough cough something pounds of me! Thanks I'm kinda partial to the tribe! vacation is great but ya know you need a week to recover from one! We'll be there with ALL of dh's family in September. There's going to be a houseful. I have my hand quilting to take with me though so I'll stay sane. :D
Old 08-12-2009, 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by ginnie6
we'll be at Carolina the last week of September. Where in WV are you? We have family in Summersville and I have a friend in Princeton.
I'm right in the center of WV in Braxton which neighbors Nicholas County (Summersville). We are about 45 minutes from Summersville and travel there quite often. I used to be there at least once a week, but I switched my kids' doctor from Summersville Pediatrics. That's where we go to Wal-Mart, Applebee's, etc. :D We went to an auto auction in Princeton once, and we go through there when we travel to NC. It seems like a long way to Princeton.
Small world, isn't it?
Old 08-12-2009, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by ButtercreamCakeArtist
Originally Posted by ginnie6
I'm right in the center of WV in Braxton which neighbors Nicholas County (Summersville). We are about 45 minutes from Summersville and travel there quite often. I used to be there at least once a week, but I switched my kids' doctor from Summersville Pediatrics. That's where we go to Wal-Mart, Applebee's, etc. :D We went to an auto auction in Princeton once, and we go through there when we travel to NC. It seems like a long way to Princeton.
Small world, isn't it?
It sure is! We're related to the Summers and the Bailes if you know any of them....there's probably a few other family names too. We had a family reunion up there year before last at the old homeplace. It is so beautiful up there!
Old 08-16-2009, 12:56 PM

Cute, Buttercream.
Old 10-03-2009, 05:02 AM

Originally Posted by Ruth Camp
You look great Patrice, so slim amd trim, I envy you, I guess I need the Purina diet........ Isn't it funny that you get an idea in your head about what people look like and then you see them and its so different :roll: :D :D :D :D
Yes. Ruth. And you look soooooooooooooo different, too. :lol:
Old 10-03-2009, 05:46 PM

Just found this thread and have spent the last hour or so looking at pictures of everyone. LOL. Here are a couple of pictures of my family.

My mom and dad to the left. Next is my sister Pam and nephew-in-law Gary. Then my sister Terry (just before she passed away from cancer) and my DH Glen. Next is My niece Kathy and me peeking from the back. In front is Kathy's daughter Sabrina.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]50719[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-50719.jpe  
Old 10-03-2009, 05:50 PM

More pics of me and my family.

Me and DH Glen. This picture taken June 2009.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]50720[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-50720.jpe  
Old 10-03-2009, 05:55 PM

For some reason it is only letting me post one picture at a time.

One more picture.

Our DS Graig with Lucky.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]50721[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-50721.jpe