Who Are You?

Old 10-07-2009, 05:50 AM
Power Poster

woo hoo, Joey! great pics of your family! :D
I see you peeking back there...your a smart chicky. I like to get ppl around me, too :wink:
I love the dresses, and your pup-pup is so cute, as is DS holding him/her. Looks like a lab. Good to see you, girlfriend :D
Old 10-07-2009, 08:50 AM

Can I add my family?

Pics of daughter on the day she graduated law school, this past June, and from last spring on her way to a remote Alaska village to provide community service legal work. I about choked when I noticed the overloaded cargo area of the bush plane, and that the pilot looked like a child himself! :shock:

And, a couple pics of hubby, the BEST guy ever! :D
Attached Thumbnails attachment-6379.jpe   attachment-6381.jpe  
Old 10-07-2009, 06:54 PM

And, a couple pics of hubby, the BEST guy ever! :D [/quote]

You know AtHomeSewing...when you post a pic of your man w/all a quilter would want...sewing room, shelves,etc....you have just made a wanted poster of him!! That poor man would not be safe to even visit the gas station by himself!!:)LOL Loved the packed plane....:)But, know that pilot would not put himself in a bad situation either:)Looks like you did good mom-great kid!! Skeat
Old 10-08-2009, 07:07 AM

Originally Posted by Skeat
You know AtHomeSewing...when you post a pic of your man w/all a quilter would want...sewing room, shelves,etc....you have just made a wanted poster of him!! That poor man would not be safe to even visit the gas station by himself!!:)Skeat
:D I tell him ALL the time...if something happens to me, suspect my quilting buddies :shock: ....then join the QB! :D I AM so LUCKY! :)

LOL Loved the packed plane....:)But, know that pilot would not put himself in a bad situation either:)Looks like you did good mom-great kid!!Skeat
Thank you about my "baby", I am so proud of everything she's done... And...that pilot is just darned lucky she got home safely. He left her, weathered in there for too long! She tells me that the dark gray horizontal stripe just above her head in the pic is the GRAVEL runway he landed on. :shock:
Attached Thumbnails attachment-6078.jpe  
Old 10-09-2009, 03:47 AM
Power Poster

You know AtHomeSewing...when you post a pic of your man w/all a quilter would want...sewing room, shelves,etc....you have just made a wanted poster of him!! That poor man would not be safe to even visit the gas station by himself!!:)LOL Loved the packed plane....:)But, know that pilot would not put himself in a bad situation either:)Looks like you did good mom-great kid!! Skeat[/quote]

LOL, Skeat...a wanted poster...hee hee hee, LOL!!!!
AtHome, she is right though. Since yours is already taken...does he give lessons? I have a hubby that could take a few pages out of his book...just a few, mine did build me some awesome shelves! :wink:
Old 10-09-2009, 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by AtHomeSewing
Can I add my family?

Pics of daughter on the day she graduated law school, this past June, and from last spring on her way to a remote Alaska village to provide community service legal work. I about choked when I noticed the overloaded cargo area of the bush plane, and that the pilot looked like a child himself! :shock:

I've been looking online about organizing your sewing/craft area, and your sewing room is to die for! You and your husband did a fantastic job! Great pics too.
Old 10-09-2009, 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by hokieappmom
[
I've been looking online about organizing your sewing/craft area, and your sewing room is to die for! You and your husband did a fantastic job! Great pics too.
Ah, thanks so much...We had a great time doing it. Hubby is the BEST, everything I could think of, he helped to make it happen. Actually he was the one that suggested I take over that room, SIX years after our daughter first left for college! I guess until then it was a monument of her baby things. Anyway he was wonderful -- the extra electrical circuits, the modified cutting table top and cabinets. I did design and make the acrylic drawer organizer without any help from him though! All in all it was great fun, and I LOVE being in there. :)
Old 10-09-2009, 09:21 AM

well this me and my daughter! so loves to sew too, so i had to post her pic!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-5797.jpe  
Old 10-09-2009, 10:59 AM

Here I am. My DH of 33 yrs. has a baby face and is aging very, very, very slowly. What's up with that, We were going to do everything together.

Helen in TX
[ATTACH=CONFIG]52109[/ATTACH]

AKA Sweetie & GD
[ATTACH=CONFIG]52110[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-52109.jpe   attachment-52110.jpe  
Old 10-09-2009, 12:10 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by hereca622
Here I am. My DH of 33 yrs. has a baby face and is aging very, very, very slowly. What's up with that, We were going to do everything together.
hereca62, your right. He does have a baby face, and that guy holding him, wearing the glasses,...is he a relative too? :wink:
I know your not suggesting that you look older than hubby. I like your pic. We women worry too much sometimes, lol. :D