WOW What a Night.........

Old 06-11-2011, 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by Lostn51
My wife was laughing at me, I was in the sunroom with the laptop on the National Weather Service Doper Radar, my weather radio for back up info, my cell phone with the WeatherCall installed, and the TV on the local news watching the storm coverage. I had the shades pulled up and all the lights off so I can watch for the lightning and doing this all from my lazyboy under my lap quilt. My wife calls it "Weather Central" because I love storms and tornadoes so much.

To me its just fun to watch all of this stuff go on. I have been in two hurricanes, and countless tornadoes and all of it really fascinates me.

OK, be fascinated, but for Heaven's Sake, stay safe!
I'm in NW Montana - had a wind storm take out a tree many years ago - landed across our roof - all is well now, but glad we weren't home at the time.

Billy
Old 06-13-2011, 06:27 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Kimkankwilt
WOW is right....that sounds really scary. Hope you and your family are all OK. (and your Phantom...)
We are okay but the aftermath of the flooding and emptying out the daughters attic did a number on me. I was bit in the face by a copperhead snake. Now I have to take it easy until I get all of the meds are done with. I cant get in the sun or get hot which here in the south it has been hitting the triple digits or real close to it.

Billy
Old 06-13-2011, 07:25 AM

OMG! Bit by a copperhead. That's terrible Hope you are taking it easy and that there are no serious side effects. Hugs!
Old 06-13-2011, 09:57 AM
Banned

I am hoping there isnt any also, I am worried about what the doctor said about my internal organs being harmed by the venom. I got to the doctor pretty fast but there is always side effects and long term effects to any poisonous bite. All I can do is try and to take it easy and follow doctors orders.

Billy
Old 06-13-2011, 09:59 AM

I am glad that you and your dogs are unharmed. I hope you stay safe.
Old 06-14-2011, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by Lostn51
Originally Posted by Kimkankwilt
WOW is right....that sounds really scary. Hope you and your family are all OK. (and your Phantom...)
We are okay but the aftermath of the flooding and emptying out the daughters attic did a number on me. I was bit in the face by a copperhead snake. Now I have to take it easy until I get all of the meds are done with. I cant get in the sun or get hot which here in the south it has been hitting the triple digits or real close to it.

Billy
Oh My Gosh!!! I am so sorry!!! I sure hope that you will fully recover. How scarry!!!!!