xx

Old 06-27-2009, 05:45 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by kwhite
An exchange student from France here told her host family upon arriving at her new home that she wanted nothing more then a nice hot douche. The host dad almost fainted. Everyone else was mortified. Only then did they find out that she wanted a shower.

That happened to my best friend when we were in France. She doesn't speak a word of french. In our B&B, our private bathroom was down the hall, just off the foyer. Our hostess told us to be sure and lock the door when we douche. My friend's eyes were bugging out as she assured our hostess, that "Yes, mam', we sure will do that!" I was ROTFL. THEN, in the bathroom we found "Pousse Mousse". That did it. We were both crying. I told one of my male cousins there that I had to get some "pousse mousse" to take home, that it was sooooo funny. He wanted to know what was so funny about liquid soap. I had to tell him that I didn't know him well enough to explain, that he should ask one of his male American cousins. ROFL.

I was at work reading this, and laughing, and one of the respiratory therapists started reading too. Well, he is from Kenya. He said he met someone from Japan whose name was Yamamoto. He absolutely couldn't contain himself, because that is the exact translation, in Swahili for stinky ugly pu.....er, um, kitty cat. From now on I'm going to call him Mr. Yamamoto!
Old 06-27-2009, 05:49 AM
k3n
Power Poster

LMAO Gai!!! Yamamoto - that's funny!
Old 06-27-2009, 06:02 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by k3n

I still think Pousse Mousse is funnier. And I'm ticked that since I moved, I can't find my bottle! My friend had surgery and is recovering nicely, and I'd send it to her to make her laugh!
Old 06-27-2009, 06:04 AM
k3n
Power Poster

Next time I'm shopping - I'll have a look for you!
Old 06-27-2009, 06:13 AM
Banned

Bisous!!!
Old 06-27-2009, 07:59 AM

Étreintes!!!!
Old 06-27-2009, 01:45 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by gaigai
Originally Posted by k3n

I still think Pousse Mousse is funnier. And I'm ticked that since I moved, I can't find my bottle! My friend had surgery and is recovering nicely, and I'd send it to her to make her laugh!
Make your own label and glue it to a bottle of liquid soap :lol: :lol: :lol:
You could probably sell those as novelty items :lol: :lol: :lol: Probably not in the hospital gift shop, though :shock:
Old 06-27-2009, 02:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by amma
You could probably sell those as novelty items :lol: :lol: :lol: Probably not in the hospital gift shop, though :shock:

Oh Amma! That is a great idea! I'll make it up on the computer. Complete with a picture of the Eiffel Tower to remind her of our fun times! LOL. You are a genius. She says slapping her forehead in disgust that she didn't think of it herself!
Old 06-27-2009, 03:22 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by gaigai
Originally Posted by amma

Oh Amma! That is a great idea! I'll make it up on the computer. Complete with a picture of the Eiffel Tower to remind her of our fun times! LOL. You are a genius. She says slapping her forehead in disgust that she didn't think of it herself!
Not a genius :roll: just passing along something we do...this kind of stuff makes for great inexpensive gifts :lol: :wink:

Just don't get arrested for copyright infringement...
gaigai???? gaigai who???? 8) 8) 8)
Old 06-27-2009, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by k3n
Hey BW - thanks for giving us a thread with no subject - then we can't be accused of hijacking! LOL Or did you mean we're xx rated? LOL

xxx

"dirty minds is a sign of genius"