Your QB title....

Old 09-08-2011, 11:50 AM

I like unique to. I am trying to start a quilting business with my long arm machine and my company name is Kozy Quilts instead of Kozy with a C and everyone thought I mis-spelled it but that's the way I wanted it.
Originally Posted by auniqueview
I am a photographer, and have a-unique-view thru the lens. Yeah, I know that it is grammatically incorrect, lol. It is also copyrighted, and I have gotten into an argument with someone who liked it so well she tried stealing it, lol.

My son says I'm weird. I think unique sounds better. It explains some of the strange things I have done to "get the shot", lol.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:43 PM

My grands call me Nanny so I used half of that and half of my family name Nanjun
Old 09-08-2011, 07:25 PM

I live in an RV and I quilt thus RV quilter. Love hearing the stories behind the names.
Old 09-09-2011, 01:16 AM

FayZ was my nick name in grade school.Don't know why.
Old 09-09-2011, 08:24 AM

I'm sort of like you my name is Arlene, my last name is Rogers so I added RS to my name for Arleners. I never have trouble using this on any site where I need a name so it's kind of become my default computer ID
Old 09-09-2011, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by Arleners
I'm sort of like you my name is Arlene, my last name is Rogers so I added RS to my name for Arleners. I never have trouble using this on any site where I need a name so it's kind of become my default computer ID
That is ironic. My sister-in-law is Ilene, but everyone calls her Leners. I don't know where that RS came from in hers. Yours makes sense.
Old 09-09-2011, 01:24 PM

My user name is from a silly web site where you put in your name, and it gives you your fake English title. Mine was "Lady Madame Kelly of Puddleston St. Droop" I have had lots of fun with it, unfortunately I do get some weird emails because of it, but spam blocker takes care of those. :P
Old 09-11-2011, 07:46 PM

The first quilt I made was for my DGD high school graduation. I have done a quilt for each grandchild that has graduated since; as well as for friends, nieces and others -- thus --Quilting Grandma Beth--my first name.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:46 AM

I used to do doll repair. I named myself Dr.Granny after granny of Beverly Hillbillys. I was a doll doctor so I thought if granny could call herself dr. so could I.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by moggie
Well the "moggie" was the name of my Army Son's cat....& he served (not the cat)in Iraq & then later on in Afghanistan...& that cat would always sleep on my Son's bed from the very moment he went...& only when he went with Army Deployment...& when the cat was not sleeping, then cat would stay near my Son's bedroom door or just wander around & check over the various things in my Son's bedroom, now both are "upstairs" - yet both locked away now in my heart.
OOH! that is so sad! I almost cried thinking about the cat missing the man. But they are together again now.