Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Introduce Yourself (https://www.quiltingboard.com/introduce-yourself-f3/)
-   -   Hello from middle Georgia (https://www.quiltingboard.com/introduce-yourself-f3/hello-middle-georgia-t108352.html)

annap 03-18-2011 06:45 AM

Originally Posted by Anna O
Welcome from Omaha, NE.

Lived in Omaha in the late 60's.

annap 03-18-2011 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by teacherbailey
Welcoe from the Atlanta area! Lots of us here have crafting ADHD, so you're not alone!

Used to live in Woodstock & Acworth. Do you think it is in the water? :-D

annap 03-18-2011 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by HisPatchwork

Originally Posted by annap

Originally Posted by GAgal
Hi and Welcome! I live in Haynesville (Houston County) and would love to have a quilting buddy. There is a good quilting guild in Perry too if you are interested.

I am in WR. When does that guild meet? Do you attend?
It would be nice to connect.
The new Hancocks & Hobbly Lobby are less than a mile from my front door. Am I lucky or what?

Welcome from Macon. There is a guild that meets in south Macon {right off the interstate} on the 2nd and 4th Tues evenings at 7:00 if either of you are interested. Also having a sew-in Sat. for National Quilting Day. I am going to try to go some of the day, but have to have my pink pancakes first!

Thanks so much for the invite. I would love to attend if there was a weekday guild.

Grandma Peg 03-18-2011 07:28 AM

Welcome from WI

Victoria L 03-18-2011 07:29 AM

Welcome from Pennsylvania :)

Ilovemydogs 03-18-2011 08:28 AM

Welcome!

HisPatchwork 03-18-2011 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by HisPatchwork

Originally Posted by GAgal
Hi and Welcome! I live in Haynesville (Houston County) and would love to have a quilting buddy. There is a good quilting guild in Perry too if you are interested.

I am in WR. When does that guild meet? Do you attend?
It would be nice to connect.
The new Hancocks & Hobbly Lobby are less than a mile from my front door. Am I lucky or what?

Welcome from Macon. There is a guild that meets in south Macon {right off the interstate} on the 2nd and 4th Tues evenings at 7:00 if either of you are interested. Also having a sew-in Sat. for National Quilting Day. I am going to try to go some of the day, but have to have my pink pancakes first!

Thanks so much for the invite. I would love to attend if there was a weekday guild.

There is one in town that meets in the mornings once a month. Not sure which day..could find out if you are interested. Heart of Georgia quilt guild, may be able to find them on the web. I watch my DGD during the day, so I did not join that one.

annap 03-18-2011 12:46 PM

Thanks Rajean, I will look into it when I can see daylight.

greenini 03-18-2011 12:47 PM

Welcome from the Atlanta, area.

luce321 03-18-2011 02:24 PM

Welcome from Louisiana! My son and is family live in Katy, TX just outside of Houston. You will just love the board, everyone is so friendly and helpful.