Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Introduce Yourself (https://www.quiltingboard.com/introduce-yourself-f3/)
-   -   Hi from Cincinnati, Ohio (https://www.quiltingboard.com/introduce-yourself-f3/hi-cincinnati-ohio-t77970.html)

CraftsByRobin 11-22-2010 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
Waving my hands frantically..........what part of Cincy?????? Visions of quilting bees are dancing in my head. I live on the east side, 4 miles from Eastgate Mall. Eastgate is actually the start of Cincy........I am off SR 32 by Clermont Mercy Hospital............I'M done I think i said it all.

Welcome to the board!!!!

Peachy ... we must meet ... wonder where we could go for a quilting bee? I would LOVE it!

Keep me posted on when you all meet ... I'd love to meet up with you both! I'm over at Colerain ... northwest ...

trupeach1 11-22-2010 08:09 AM

You live in Amelia???????????? OMG you are like 8 miles from me. From me I would go down Old 32 to Main Street Batavia then make a left on 132 all the way down to Beechmont/Ohio Pike and make a right. easy peasy! :-D

trupeach1 11-22-2010 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by CraftsByRobin

Waving my hands frantically..........what part of Cincy?????? Visions of quilting bees are dancing in my head. I live on the east side, 4 miles from Eastgate Mall. Eastgate is actually the start of Cincy........I am off SR 32 by Clermont Mercy Hospital............I'M done I think i said it all.

Welcome to the board!!!!

Peachy ... we must meet ... wonder where we could go for a quilting bee? I would LOVE it!

Keep me posted on when you all meet ... I'd love to meet up with you both! I'm over at Colerain ... northwest ...

Robin the only place we could met is my house.......remember I can't go out. Joyce is having the 6th surgery in Jan so maybe we could do it after Christmas and before her surgery.

donnajean 11-22-2010 08:23 AM

Welcome from southeastern PA!

SueDor 11-22-2010 08:30 AM

Hi from Ohio!

Murphy 11-22-2010 08:41 AM

Welcome from Iowa.

Sadiemae 11-22-2010 08:42 AM

Hello, and welcome from Idaho!

Jim's Gem 11-22-2010 11:05 AM

Welcome to the board from Southern California!!!

CraftsByRobin 11-22-2010 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by CraftsByRobin

Welcome to the board!!!!

Robin the only place we could met is my house.......remember I can't go out. Joyce is having the 6th surgery in Jan so maybe we could do it after Christmas and before her surgery.

Peachy sweetie I have a car and can travel to you ... no problem... I just knew you had quite a bit going on with your daughter which is why I've not pushed for a meeting sooner! I'm having surgery at the beginning of December ... so just let me know as it may be after Christmas ... which sounds good to me ...

I'll be praying for Joyce!

deltadawn 11-22-2010 12:34 PM

Hello and welcome from England !