Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Links and Resources
  • Black Friday at JoAnn's >
  • Black Friday at JoAnn's

• Black Friday at JoAnn's

Old 11-23-2011, 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by annthreecats
    I'm going to shop online Friday. I'll probably just shop for fabric and batting.
    Me too. cannot see driving to the store and having to fight the maddening crowds. Do not shop on Black Friday. If I can get it on line and use my two coupons for on line I will gladly pay the shipping happy thanksgiving.....
    Old 11-23-2011, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by karate lady
    Me too. cannot see driving to the store and having to fight the maddening crowds. Do not shop on Black Friday. If I can get it on line and use my two coupons for on line I will gladly pay the shipping happy thanksgiving.....
    I was thinking of doing my shopping online too, but wasn't sure if the 25% off total purchase would work online. It's funny, in my area it's not really that crowded in the morning. I think it's because the sales are until noon and most people are trying to get the big screan tv and other cool black friday deals.

Black Friday shopping used to be fun. People were polite while waiting in line, patiently. Nobody cut in line. I stopped doing it for most stores a couple years ago. Nothing is worth getting an elbow to the face or being trampled because I refuse to knock over the person in front of me.
    Old 11-23-2011, 06:16 PM

I'm glad you mentioned I got my ad today and haven't taken the time to look at it. I know it'll be a madhouse down here with all our snowbirds it's hard to get anything. I know I've talked with some of them when standing in line to kill time and they said the prices in Canada is to expensive. I'll read the ad and see it's not to far to go to but I'm having some eye surg done the 30th and want to try to get my decorating done and if I go out cuts down on what I can do. Oh well see what's the better deal shopping or working. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and shopping. Sue
    Old 11-23-2011, 06:43 PM

Unfortunetly, the closest JoAnns is 30 minutes away but NO CAR to get there. I will be shopping online. If anyone in my area (Temple, TX) is going & doesn't mind an extra passenger, I would LOVE to 2 GO!!! :-) :-) I hope that every1 has a SAFE & HAPPY Thanksgiving.

debra