Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Links and Resources
  • The blooming star quilt >
  • The blooming star quilt

• The blooming star quilt

Old 07-01-2011, 10:21 AM

Many of you have asked about the pattern for this,Here is the link to the book from Connecting threads.
    I hope this works because I tried typing it in before and it did not work for me. If it does not work, Just go to Connecting threads .com and clock on all books it is on page 4 and is called "Scrap Quilts Go Country". I never expected to receive so many wonderful compliments and advise on the borders for this quilt. You have all been so wonderful about this. (that is why I love this board) soooooooo much. OK, Here is the link, "hope it works"
    http://www.connectingthreads.com/boo...0402htmlrow=73
    Have a GREAT 4th.
    Brenda
    Old 07-01-2011, 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by belmer
    Many of you have asked about the pattern for this,Here is the link to the book from Connecting threads.
    I hope this works because I tried typing it in before and it did not work for me. If it does not work, Just go to Connecting threads .com and clock on all books it is on page 4 and is called "Scrap Quilts Go Country". I never expected to receive so many wonderful compliments and advise on the borders for this quilt. You have all been so wonderful about this. (that is why I love this board) soooooooo much. OK, Here is the link, "hope it works"
    Have a GREAT 4th.
    Brenda
    I just ordered this book for me and my two sisters to share. I love your quilt and it is on my too do list!:)
    Old 07-01-2011, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by dakotamaid
    Originally Posted by belmer
    Have a GREAT 4th.
    Brenda
    I just ordered this book for me and my two sisters to share. I love your quilt and it is on my too do list!:)
    Thankyou.... I'm sure you and your sisters will LOVE this book. Every single one of the patterns are fantastic in it! I'm so glad I could help a fellow quilter or two.
    Old 07-02-2011, 07:46 AM

Thank you Brenda for sharing the information on the quilt book. I will be ordering it within the next few days. Don't you just love this quilting board and how helpful and appreciative the members are????