Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Links and Resources
  • Clue #1 Mystery Table Runner >
  • Clue #1 Mystery Table Runner

• Clue #1 Mystery Table Runner

Old 10-03-2008, 06:18 AM

you're a nut job Donna Rae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey have you got your orange crush mystery sewn yet girl???? Did you do the Tobacco Road one? I got the instructions printed,but it was too much to do for a long weekend.
    Old 10-03-2008, 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by Quilting Aggi

Hey have you got your orange crush mystery sewn yet girl???? Did you do the Tobacco Road one? I got the instructions printed,but it was too much to do for a long weekend.
    Sorry, just got this message. Almost finished with the Orange Crush. But I could not do the Tobacco Road either. No Time she put the steps up super fast. I should go and get the rest of the instructions too. But she has sooooo many things I like and want to do. She is really good! Have you been getting my jokes? Hope so. :D
    Old 10-03-2008, 07:05 AM

Originally Posted by DonnaRae

Sorry, just got this message. Almost finished with the Orange Crush. But I could not do the Tobacco Road either. No Time she put the steps up super fast. I should go and get the rest of the instructions too. But she has sooooo many things I like and want to do. She is really good! Have you been getting my jokes? Hope so. :D
    Yeah I agree.. I can get lost on that site!!! soo many wonderful projects to try!
    Old 10-03-2008, 04:09 PM

I had to skim quickly to not see the quilt. See ahead of time takes all the fun out of it for others! :D
    soorrryyyyy :( You will love it though!!!
    Wow, now that I re-read the original message it did sound kinda mean. I should have put this :mrgreen: in it, that would have explained better. Sorry if I sounded rude, did not mean to. :cry:

Anyway, I want to know how you Aggi, picked out the perfect colors :?: How did you know :?: I picked out all different flowers. Well I did not actually pick, I grabbed scraps with eyes shut and kept four that I grabbed and picked the fifth out. Decided I was going to use no matter what. Now I don't know. Oh well I will make another one anyway. I like the way it is turning out. So pretty! I will post before Tues. I finished my DH project, had company come into town, but she is visiting others now and will be back next week so I can get some sewing in. Todaloo all :D
    Old 10-06-2008, 05:48 AM

Hey, just a note off subject. If anyone here has not joined a Secret Santa yet join us. We are the same group that did the Secret Santa last year. Here is the board addy for the info. http://www.quiltingboard.com/posts/list/11864.page

Its fun.

Old 10-06-2008, 05:58 AM

I know I want to try soooo many of her quilts.. Its like inspiration overload!!!!

Yes I have been getting your jokes!! They have been a great little spark to my very busy work days!! keep em coming!!
    Old 10-07-2008, 05:16 AM

oooh the next step will be out today... Can't WAIT!!!
    Old 10-07-2008, 06:16 AM

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :-P

I was determined to have pics up yesterday and of course when I have a plan something deters it. One of my background fabrics had little specks in it. Some I could pick off so I decided to wash again. Well those little *&@#*&*@&@ specks did not come come off. So I had to find more fabric and could not find any that would blend in with what I already had. So quess what I found. Some halves left over for the HSTs from the Orange Crush. So I am making those work for the HSTs. Ahhhh, almost there! So after today I will not be behind. Hee Hee.
    Old 10-07-2008, 07:09 AM

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :-P

I was determined to have pics up yesterday and of course when I have a plan something deters it. One of my background fabrics had little specks in it. Some I could pick off so I decided to wash again. Well those little *&@#*&*@&@ specks did not come come off. So I had to find more fabric and could not find any that would blend in with what I already had. So quess what I found. Some halves left over for the HSTs from the Orange Crush. So I am making those work for the HSTs. Ahhhh, almost there! So after today I will not be behind. Hee Hee.
    I can't wait to see photos Donna Rae!!!!
    Old 10-07-2008, 07:47 AM

I really loved how the pattern evolved, Susan! Thanks!