Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Links and Resources
  • Fabric Depot offer >
  • Fabric Depot offer

• Fabric Depot offer

Old 03-25-2013, 12:27 PM

Default Fabric Depot offer

Received my order from Fabric Depot today..the offer from the letter they sent to us concerning the compromised credit card info. It was almost worth having someone buy a blue ray player with my card..(really). The fabrics i chose are lovely quality. They were out of two of my choices so i asked them to choose for me. They did a great job subbing fabrics that were similar in color and style to those i had chosen. And the free FQ bundle is fun! They sent coffee themed fabrics that will be a lot of fun. And don't forget the gift card! If you haven't claimed this offer yet, go for it. It did take about five days for them to call me for billing info, but i'm really pleased.
    Old 03-26-2013, 04:53 AM

Default Fabric Depot Offer

Originally Posted by Jo C
    Received my order from Fabric Depot today..the offer from the letter they sent to us concerning the compromised credit card info. It was almost worth having someone buy a blue ray player with my card..(really). The fabrics i chose are lovely quality. They were out of two of my choices so i asked them to choose for me. They did a great job subbing fabrics that were similar in color and style to those i had chosen. And the free FQ bundle is fun! They sent coffee themed fabrics that will be a lot of fun. And don't forget the gift card! If you haven't claimed this offer yet, go for it. It did take about five days for them to call me for billing info, but i'm really pleased.
    I ordered some templates and other items from them, and yes it did take several days for them to call for billing info, but I received the pkg. a few days later with the gift card. I did not get the free FQ bundle. Don't know why, but there was none in there.
    Old 03-26-2013, 07:45 AM

I. too, received my order. I was lucky and no one used my credit card info. My fabric is very nice, I got a 30% discount, gift card and 6 beautiful fat quarters in purple hues. Great customer service. I think they did a good job of damage control.
    Old 03-27-2013, 03:46 AM

me too...great fabric bundle I rec'd....
    Old 03-27-2013, 04:12 AM

I, too, had a good experience with this -- and no one used my credit card either. Plus....I received two letters -- does this mean I can take advantage of this offer twice?!