Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Links and Resources
  • Mystery TOTE JUST STARTED Aug, 23 JOIN IN >
  • Mystery TOTE JUST STARTED Aug, 23 JOIN IN

• Mystery TOTE JUST STARTED Aug, 23 JOIN IN

Old 08-26-2008, 06:32 PM

I love all of the fabric choices so far. I think I've decided to put my purple background on the shelf for now...I am going to do a Christmas one instead. I'll take a pic and post it in a little bit.
    I'll be sending out the next installment of the instructions late Thursday night so you'll have them first thing Friday morning.
    Old 08-26-2008, 10:34 PM

Here are my Christmas fabrics I'm going to use in my second tote. I'm using the snowman as my focal print , the red as the background , the birds as the border and the snowflake print as the small piece and the lining.
    [img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...4/P8260002.jpg[/img]
    I think this one is going to be for my 11 yr old daughter. :)
    Old 08-27-2008, 03:12 AM

Oh goody, but shoot I'll be gone by then. errrrrrrr Oh well, I'll post my pic when I get it done which will have to be on Weds. so I'll see pics before I even sew. lol :cry:
    Old 08-27-2008, 03:39 AM

Nice fabric Tina - your daughter will love it.
    Old 08-27-2008, 04:06 AM

Originally Posted by DonnaRae
    Originally Posted by all4quilt
    As promised, here is my fabric for my tote. I am going with a black with small red floral for the lining.

Susan (who has loved all the fabric choices so far!)

Your fabrics are yummy yummy, HOT STUFF! I like!

Aggi, you are here. Where have you been? So I guess you are doing the tote too. I mean since you make then all the time what is one more? And a mystery too! LOL
    yes still here and still in the loop.. or trying to be that is!! I have been going CRAZY getting some quilts finished for gifts and for teaching. I'm FINALLY caught up!! woooooooo hooooooooooo!! I have to just put the label on the back of Trevor's birthday quilt over my lunch hour this afternoon, wrap it up and give it to him tomorrow on his birthday. I finished the two quilts I"m teaching this September too... FINALLY my time is my own again to play on this site and work on some of the projects I am getting involved in here, and yes that includes this mystery tote! I'm going over to Mum's place this weekend and plan to get started on some fun projects again. I think the weather is forecasting rain this weekend so its a good long weekend to play and sew and quilt!! I will pull my fabrics for this tote over the weekend and will post the fabrics next week!

DonnaRae are you doing the next Mystery with Bonnie?
    Old 08-27-2008, 04:07 AM

Originally Posted by Threads324
    Here are my Christmas fabrics I'm going to use in my second tote. I'm using the snowman as my focal print , the red as the background , the birds as the border and the snowflake print as the small piece and the lining.
    [img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...4/P8260002.jpg[/img]
    I think this one is going to be for my 11 yr old daughter. :)
    ooooooooh I love snowmen!! this is going to be such a cute tote!! Can't WAIT to see how this tote will look like!
    Old 08-27-2008, 04:21 AM

Love your fabric Tina, and so will your daughter
    Old 08-27-2008, 04:28 AM

I like the idea of Christmas, but that would make me want to do three totes. I have fabric I am going to post later and made post more if I decide to do the second tote. Everyone's choices on fabric so far are awesome. We are one great talented group, even if we are wacky! LOL
    Old 08-27-2008, 04:30 AM

Originally Posted by DonnaRae
    I like the idea of Christmas, but that would make me want to do three totes. I have fabric I am going to post later and made post more if I decide to do the second tote. Everyone's choices on fabric so far are awesome. We are one great talented group, even if we are wacky! LOL
    hee hee wacky is what makes us all the more fun to be around!!!! Normal is too boring
    Old 08-27-2008, 04:31 AM

Originally Posted by Quilting Aggi
    yes still here and still in the loop.. or trying to be that is!! I have been going CRAZY getting some quilts finished for gifts and for teaching. I'm FINALLY caught up!! woooooooo hooooooooooo!! I have to just put the label on the back of Trevor's birthday quilt over my lunch hour this afternoon, wrap it up and give it to him tomorrow on his birthday. I finished the two quilts I"m teaching this September too... FINALLY my time is my own again to play on this site and work on some of the projects I am getting involved in here, and yes that includes this mystery tote! I'm going over to Mum's place this weekend and plan to get started on some fun projects again. I think the weather is forecasting rain this weekend so its a good long weekend to play and sew and quilt!! I will pull my fabrics for this tote over the weekend and will post the fabrics next week!

DonnaRae are you doing the next Mystery with Bonnie?

I checked it out and was thinking about it, how about you? And you finaly got Trevor's quilt done? Did you post a picture of it?