Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Links and Resources
  • New BOM 2011 "Fiesta" >
  • New BOM 2011 "Fiesta"

• New BOM 2011 "Fiesta"

Old 02-17-2011, 05:36 AM

just tried this.....printing on the fusible..thank you so much for the tip...beats tracing... :D
    Old 02-17-2011, 06:03 AM

How is everyone doing? I have the templates cut out for the Feb block, but haven't started it. Just finished up a top I was working on yesterday, plus last week I got a new machine! (Janome Horizon) so I'm getting used to that. Hopefully will get to working on the block next week. I don't want to get too far behind as each block is so much work!
    Old 02-17-2011, 09:09 AM

Not intending to sell or distribute pattern. Just wanted it for my own use. Copyright laws forbid selling or distributing for profit. Was hoping some kind soul would have saved it to their computer files and would share with me.
    Old 02-20-2011, 12:37 AM

Originally Posted by Retired to Quilt
    Can someone send me Block 1. I got just found this and the quilt is beautiful. PM me and I will send my e-mail.
    Thanks.
    I just found this to and in the same boat. Was hoping someone could do the same. Have myself the notes to stay on board for the rest. :oops:
    Old 02-20-2011, 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by QuickStitch
    Can someone send me Block 1. I got just found this and the quilt is beautiful. PM me and I will send my e-mail.
    Thanks.
    I just found this to and in the same boat. Was hoping someone could do the same. Have myself the notes to stay on board for the rest. :oops:
    I emailed her to ask if it's ok or not.

:-D
    Old 02-20-2011, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by UglyCook
    Thanks.

You could also purchase the disk if you have EQ. I did so I would have all the blocks to work on whenever I choose to do so, and I don't have to worry about missing to print out any of the blocks. :wink: Of course, if you don't have EQ, this suggestion means absolutely nothing. :cry: I hope she will let someone send you the block you need.
    Old 02-20-2011, 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by pab58
    Originally Posted by UglyCook
    Thanks.

You could also purchase the disk if you have EQ. I did so I would have all the blocks to work on whenever I choose to do so, and I don't have to worry about missing to print out any of the blocks. :wink: Of course, if you don't have EQ, this suggestion means absolutely nothing. :cry: I hope she will let someone send you the block you need.
    I am a fairly new quilter and don't have the EQ. I was certainly not trying to make any problems for anyone either by asking as I was just making this for myself. I went ahead and emailed her myself also and hopefully she will give me a copy of the Jan. block, if not, I will make it work by using another block twice or something. By the way, from the January blocks that I have seen, you all have done a wonderful job and they are quite beautiful. Look forward to following along with ya'll the rest of the year. Is there going to be a special link here on the board for this block? Thanks
    Old 02-20-2011, 10:57 PM

Sindy responded and said to contact her directly.

I hope everyone posts their blocks!
    Old 02-23-2011, 06:01 AM

I'm still working on it, everything cut out, now to turn and apply - a few more days. :)
    Old 02-23-2011, 07:00 AM

I have a question. I printed out block 1 in full size. I now noticed it. I want to do it in queen size, but can`t find the queen block 1 anywhere in her sight. Does anyone know how I can get it? Thanks...Also for queen the blocks are 18" finished right?