Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Links and Resources (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/)
-   -   Mystery TOTE JUST STARTED Aug, 23 JOIN IN (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/mystery-tote-just-started-aug-23-join-t9534.html)

tlrnhi 07-27-2008 04:37 AM

I went to the page and found NOTHING about the tote. :(
What's up with that? I wanna make it too!!

Tigerbaby1981 07-27-2008 04:47 AM

Ya I went to the page to and couldnt find anything.. I dont have any "stash" to use so I wanted to order some and get it in time to start with everyone.

Skeat 07-27-2008 05:36 AM

The mystery tote instructions are to to be posted the first part of next week...so be ready!!! Sleep w/your tote fabric in hand!!! Skeat

Tigerbaby1981 07-27-2008 05:37 AM

Does it say how much fabric we need?

DonnaRae 07-27-2008 05:37 AM

OOPS. :shock: Okay everyone, Not to Worry, :-o Read what I wrote which was, I don't have a link for the mystery yet but here is the link to the site. I found out about the tote because she sent an email telling me. It is for real she just has not posted it at the site yet. I think you just thought you could peak to decide if you want to do it. lol, No Way, it's a mystery. :thumbup: So now that you have checked and have asked I can take it you are going to do the tote mystery :!: ? It will be fun. A tote mystery, just tickles me! :lol:

ccbear66 07-27-2008 05:39 AM

I'll probably do it. Just let us know when she starts posting so we can gather all of our supplies.

Skeat 07-27-2008 05:44 AM

Jen, Even though we do not know, I will stash 2 yrds...1 ea of different yet coordinating fabric...If I end up w/ too much then I either make 2 totes or put it in a quilt:)I can't wait either... I love totes

DonnaRae 07-27-2008 05:50 AM

Good idea on stashing the fabric. And I was just thinking I have some fabric I bought especially to make a tote but never did. But it will only work if it is enough. I think I will pull that and something else and be ready. Hee hee. Don't even have a size clue and here we are getting are fabric ready. How good is that. :!:

Tigerbaby1981 07-27-2008 05:52 AM

Thanks.. I was thinking of getting a couple extra yards of material with my order.

tlrnhi 07-27-2008 05:55 AM

Originally Posted by DonnaRae
OOPS. :shock: Okay everyone, Not to Worry, :-o Read what I wrote which was, I don't have a link for the mystery yet but here is the link to the site. I found out about the tote because she sent an email telling me. It is for real she just has not posted it at the site yet. I think you just thought you could peak to decide if you want to do it. lol, No Way, it's a mystery. :thumbup: So now that you have checked and have asked I can take it you are going to do the tote mystery :!: ? It will be fun. A tote mystery, just tickles me! :lol:

Ahhhh......ok, I understand now. You got an e-mail telling you. I was thinking there was something on the site that mentioned it.
Just keep us informed!! :)